Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 11, 2022
Watch: Police Monitoring Freedom Convoy Facebook Groups, Show Up to Discuss Woman's 'Rights' to Protest
We here at the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website covered a lot of the insanity happening in Australia this past year. Our posts would end with "pay attention," "do we have your attention now," "hey you, look over here" and so on. This video from Canada is why. Police are monitoring who comments on Freedom Convoy Facebook groups and showing up at people's homes to "give them information." The government isn't on the people's side. The media isn't on the people's side. So, of course, Big Tech would complete the trinity.
Standard viral video disclaimers about context and all that jazz. Louder for the people in the back, DO WE HAVE YOUR ATTENTION NOW?
They’re watching! @ezralevant @TuckerCarlson pic.twitter.com/O1axMGaGQN
— jimmyFRINGE 📣 (@JFN1971) February 11, 2022
"This is just some information about peaceful protest, that’s all it is. [...] So, there's a protest coming up. I'm simply providing you with information about a peaceful protest, and now I'm leaving. That is all."
We saw this happen in Australia. A lot. Like, the fact that it was more than zero times is too many. Citizens would comment on Facebook that they supported people protesting against the government mandates and restrictions. Police would collect that information and show up at their houses with printouts of what you said and a reminder that protesting went against the public health order.
Everyone in this video was polite. I mean, it's Canada. But just showing up to provide "information about a peaceful protest"? The woman knows where and when the protest is and if she should bring a snack. She saw the Facebook posting, as did the cop. You don't need to tell someone how to peacefully protest. You show up, hold a sign, and try not to be a jerkface about it. This isn't rocket science.
The only information I can think of is to encourage the citizen not to protest. Strongly encourage. That's terrifying.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Al Sharpton's Toothpaste Falls Victim to NYC's Rising Crime Rates! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Workers March American and Canadian Flags Protest Mandates ... ›
- Watch: Freedom Trucker Annihilates Smug Reporter Suggesting ... ›
- Trudeau Attacks Small, Fringe Minority of Canadian Truckers ... ›
- Writer: Use Military to 'Drive the Insurrectionists Out' - Louder With ... ›
- Tyrants Demand MORE Censorship: Joe Rogan & Freedom Convoy ... ›
- Ottawa Mayor Freaks Out at Freedom Convoy, Bouncy Castle ... ›
- Government Bans Right to Assemble to Support Freedom Convoy ... ›
- Interview: Freedom Convoy Trucker LIVE From Ditch in Ottawa ... ›
- Couple Goes to Freedom Convoy To See for Themselves - Louder ... ›
- Justin Trudeau Finally Addresses Freedom Convoy - Louder With ... ›