"Get her!": Woman brings traffic to a halt starting a fight, then tries running away before eating pavement
As someone who works from home, I miss out on the morning commute. The most excitement from my commute to my office is a hungry cat screaming at me while I try to make coffee and prepare for another day of Facebook-throttling content. So, I miss out on things like this: freeway traffic being brought to a standstill over two women getting into fisticuffs.
And that's before the footrace starts.
Nice little morning commute! pic.twitter.com/SmqB1zSNA1
— Old Row (@OldRowViral) August 9, 2022
You know the deal. It's a viral video, allow for missing context and whatnot. The context I'm most curious about is how this fight started. Because it takes place in the middle of a freeway, and shawty with the shorty-shorts doesn't look like someone who was driving. Unless her man was driving, only he's beta and, after cutting someone off, sat in the car while his girlfriend did all the work.
Either that, or the one in white is the "other woman" and picked an awkward time to confront her boyfriend's wife. And how did she know they would be driving down the freeway at that moment and manage to run into the middle of traffic? These are the questions we need answered.
I feel bad for the one in white because we've all been there. You pick a fight with someone more significant than you, and then the moment of clarity smacks you upside the head that... I just picked a fight with someone bigger than me. Fight or flight. She chose flight. Until she found herself eating pavement. Hey, it happens.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- Watch: Woman outraged city police took so long to respond to accident, the other driver sobered up and walked away ›
- Watch: Riots break out in NYC and Memphis over the death of Tyre Nichols ›
- Fed up with animal rights wackadoodles blocking traffic, a hero emerges to drag protestors across the pavement ›
- Watch: Local morning show gets St. Patrick's Day off to a raunchy start over confusion on getting "double-fisted" ›
- Watch: Silly liberals glue their hands to the street in protest, cry when police aren't gentle removing them ›
- Antifa Goon Jumps on Elderly Man's Car, Quickly Discovers How Gravity and Horsepower Work ›
- Surprise! Traffic Fatalities Involving Marijuana Skyrocket in Weed Legal States. The Numbers... ›
- Watch: Brute chucks left-wing protesters blocking traffic like they're a bunch of useless sacks of soy ›
- Pot dispensary owner curses out cool-headed cop for *checks notes* literally just doing his job ›
- Watch: Italians show the world how to dispose of wackadoodle leftist protesters blocking traffic ›
- Brute chucks left-wing protesters blocking traffic - Louder With Crowder ›
- Girl comes at neighbor with a bat in fight. - Louder With Crowder ›