Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
March 27, 2023
Watch: Woman outraged city police took so long to respond to accident, the other driver sobered up and walked away
A city's police department is so underfunded, it took police over two hours to respond to a head-on collision. By that time, the driver responsible had sobered up and was allowed to leave.
Before you watch this video, let's play "Guess the progressive city." Your clues are that it's not New York City or Los Angeles, the city council is woke AF, and like many woke AF progressives cities, they defunded the police in 2020. Do you have your guess?
Okay, You may now watch the video.
@ladybug3660 Head on collision by a drunk driver. City of Austin TX police department has yet to arrive…2 Hours Later!!!!##drunkdriver##austintx##caraccident##wheresthecops ♬ original sound - Lacey Purciful
If you guessed Austin, Texas, you win!
Lacey Purciful, her husband, and her two children were driving when another car swerved across multiple lanes of traffic and hit them head-on. Every other emergency worker on the scene EXCEPT for the Austin Police -- because they weren't on the scene -- could see the other driver, a 70-year-old man, was sh*tfaced.
The military family quickly realized the driver, a male in his 70s, was intoxicated. Purciful says that the "first thing" a bus driver on the scene told her was that the man "smells like alcohol" and was "refusing to get out of the car."
But by the time police got there two and a half hours later, the old man had sobered up and was able to pass field test. He wasn't arrested. Only five police officers were working in the area.
Austin’s city council slashed the police budget in 2020 amid the George Floyd riots across the country and has been mired in a situation where police staffing has plummeted and not recovered even though funding was restored after the state stepped in.
Additionally, the low morale and a recent move by the city council to abandon a previously agreed upon police contract with the city has sparked a wave of police retirements.
Like with most crime that happens in cities -- where progressive politicians passed pro-criminal defund the police policies -- you have to wonder who the victims voted for. The Purcifuls are a military family, so one would assume they voted for whatever passed for a law-and-order Austinite at the time.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- SHOW NOTES: Time to OVERTURN Roe v. Wade! Huge SCOTUS Decision Incoming ›
- 'Jared, you're a pervert': Walmart employee holds NOTHING back before publicly quitting over the intercom ›
- Watch: Sassy-pants Waffle House customer demands $100, is ready to fight customers while they laugh at him ›
- A Homeless Encampment is Now Inside Chicago O'Hare Airport, But the Mayor Promises It's Totally Normal ›
- So, apparently Elon Musk Is building a 'Utopia' in Texas for all his employees ›
- Reporter asks college students about 'biological men' in women's spaces and it manages to go worse than you'd expect ›
- Watch: Don't look now, but left-wing domestic terrorists are burning a police training center to the ground ›
- Read 'Sea Matheson's' Academic Paper: Embracing Fatness as Self-Care in the Era of Donald Trump ›
- Belligerent Woman Attacks Convenience Store Clerk, Discovers Hard Way the Clerk's Got Hands ›
- DEBUNKED: #BlackLivesMatter Propaganda Exposed Case by Case ›
- Woman brings traffic to a halt starting a fight - Louder With Crowder ›