Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 04, 2023
Watch: TikToker claims trans women are the real women because they, quote, "understand themselves"
There's a hot new lefty take about the whole women vs. trans women debacle. Now, not only and trans women completely equal to and exactly the same as normal women, they're even more of a woman.
That's right, this kind and charming person with multicolored hair informed us that trans women are actually the real women. She explained, "I am f***ing tired of terfs making a mockery of real women. So what, you were born with ovaries? You bleed every month? You have XX chromosomes? Yeah, that's cute. [...] At the end of the day, you're out here thinking trans women are making a mockery of you when it's the exact opposite. You are pretending that you know that you are a woman when the only people here that know that for sure are the ones who have put in the work to understand themselves. The trans women."
\u201cTrans women are the real women because they put in more work to be women.\u201d— Libs of TikTok (@Libs of TikTok) 1675353600
In my defense, I'd say I definitely have put in the work to "understand myself." I even took Jordan Peterson's personality test. But understanding myself doesn't entail rewriting basic biology and claiming I'm a man despite every external and biological female trait I have.
She went on to attack the not-real real women one more time: "You have put zero work into actually understanding yourself. You are only a woman because everybody else around you looked at the same external factors that you look at and said 'hmm, seems like woman behavior to me.' And you went, 'alright.' The only person making a mockery of womanhood is you because you do not understand what makes you a woman."
Well, for starters, one of the defining characteristics of a woman is the ability to conceive and carry a child. But I guess that's not as "womanly" as a biological male getting a boob job and plastic surgery to make themself look more feminine and mimic, ahem, a woman. My mistake.
From Your Site Articles
- Crowder reacts to the call to 'normalize the BULGE' for trans women ›
- To Own Pro-Lifers on TikTok, 'Mother' Tells Her Baby 'I Could Have Killed You' ›
- Trans TikTok influencer faces charges on eight counts of child sexual abuse ›
- Watch: TikToker famous for showing off her boobs introduces her dad... who's proud of her showing off her boobs ›
- 'I'm Republican now': Dude can't take it anymore when TikToker announces her 'frog' pronouns ›
- TikToker Nails PERFECT Kamala Harris Impersonation (with a Little Help from Fleetwood Mac) ›
- TikToker Virtue Signals Over Pronouns, Gets Slapped Across the Face by Her Cat for Doing So ›
- Watch: Fat-proud TikToker demands you love her belly ›
- Woke TikToker Shames Lia Thomas' Teammates Being 'Uncomfortable' Changing in Locker Room With... Her ›
- TikToker Ends Joy Behar Over Ridiculous 'When Black People Get Guns' Comment ›