Three You May Have Missed: Biden Hates Parents, School Boards Hate Students, and Can Canada Save Us?
It's been a long week dominated by Joe Biden failing all over America. It's tough to consume ALL the content we throw at you on a daily basis. But here are three stories we feel deserve a second shot.
Remember that letter the National School Board Association sent to the White House, calling on parents to be declared domestic terrorists? Turns out the letter STARTED with Biden's education secretary.
"If true, the White House worked to create a reason to wage clandestine war on America’s concerned parents. This is despotic stuff. This is the stuff of the worst tyrannical governments, and if this is true, it is happening right here in the United States. Think about that for just a moment, and when you’re done thinking about it, call your congresspeople to request that they get to the bottom of this. When you’re done with that call, hang up and then call your child’s school to say that you’re pulling them out. Then get together with your friends and family and go to the shooting range because sh*t is looking horrifying!"
The school boards, for their part, spent money meant for disabled students on more CRT training.
"Deconstruction, identity politics, and Critical Race Theory are not just weaved throughout this program but are the entire program itself. The notion that preschoolers must be introduced to such inane, pernicious materials and messaging is beyond insane, but the left, secure in their control of the education system—regardless of whether they are in a red or blue state—flouts any sense of decency and or integrity to push their ideology down the throats of f*cking toddlers!"
Finally, heaven forbid Donald Trump gets reelected, MSNBC is hoping Canada will save us. Yes, THAT Canada.
"Trudeau has openly celebrated the pandemic as a justification for restructuring society in accordance with the 'Great Reset.' And these wacky Canadians see issues with Trump’s politics? It’s the definition of ironic! And moronic. And delusional, confused, and laughable. And this isn’t even taking into account that Canada would be waving a white flag faster than a French village in WWII if they tried to move against the U.S. in any way. They do have a large French population."
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Mayor Gives Ohio School Board Choice: Resign or Be Charged ... ›
- Mother Calls for Mass Exodus from Public Schools - Louder With ... ›
- Watch: Father at Center of Loudoun County Rape Blasts DOJ ... ›
- Minnesota Student Tells School Board He's Leaving Over CRT ... ›
- Letter to DOJ to Investigate Parents Was Solicited by Ed Sec ... ›
- Teacher Tells School Board Where to Stick Its Indoctrination ... ›
- AZ School Board President Busted with Dossiers of Parents - Louder ... ›
- School Board Member Takes Children on Field Trip Gay Bar ... ›
- Mother Goes OFF on CA School Board Over Antifa Teacher - Louder ... ›
- School Board Meeting Gets Pranked with Explicit Fake Names ... ›
- Canada Admits to Tracking 87% of Population Via Cellphone - Louder With Crowder ›
- MP Is Silenced After Asking About WEF Infiltration - Louder With Crowder ›