Watch: Idiot Thief Attempts to Outrun Mounted Police Officer, Fails in Epic Fashion
I don't care how fast you think you are, you're not outrunning a horse. That's something this thief didn't think about before taking off, but then, no one can really accuse this new breed of criminals of being all too bright.
Our little Husain Bolt wannabe had stolen seven pairs of sunglasses from a vendor in Times Square earlier, reports NBC4 New York, and after the vendor confronted him, he waved a broken piece of glass at him. Obviously, he couldn't afford a proper knife, so he had to make due. The vendor informed the police, and the available footage takes place after the police locate and confront the man.
There isn't audio, so we'll just have to use our imaginations to fill in the conversation.
OFFICER: Hey, bud, can I talk to you for a second?
BOLT: Psht, if you can catch me.
The guy is arrested with the help of a few other officers on foot at the end of the video. I don't know what would possess someone to run from someone on a horse. I'm not saying a horse in a place like New York City would be the most maneuverable mode of transportation, but it's safe to safe that it can go most places you're going to be able to run through... And if you go into a building, the officer can always get off the horse.
Then again, I'm not a guy dumb enough to go around snatching sunglasses and waving around broken shards of glass... It's safe to say this dude isn't that smart.
This occurred on Saturday, so we can expect that Bolt has been back on the streets for a few days now doing what criminals do.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Touching Montage of Patriots In Self-Defense | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- Women Destroy Restaurant Over an Additional $1.75 for Sauce ... ›
- Subway Shooter Andrew Abdullah Turns Himself In - Louder With ... ›
- Watch: Little Man Dressed as Chucky Attacks Woman on Subway ... ›
- Police are Looking for Serial Shoe Snatcher. - Louder With Crowder ›
- New York Woman Beats Elderly Man With a Brick - Louder With ... ›
- NYC Lady With Bright Orange Wig Robs Taxi with Brick. - Louder ... ›
- NYC Police Identify Subway Murder Suspect - Louder With Crowder ›
- Al Sharpton's Toothpaste Falls Victim to NYC's Rising Crime ... ›
- Eric Adams Considers Using Drones to Fight NYC Crime - Louder ... ›