New York Woman Brazenly Beats Elderly Man With a Brick in Broad Daylight
Liberal cities, without exception, are lawless, crime-ridden hell-holes. In New York City, it’s gotten so bad, Mayor Eric Adams is looking to enlist the help of robots! I wonder how many drones it would take to stop this psychopath.
Last Thursday, in broad daylight, a woman bashed a 60-year-old man in the head repeatedly, right in the middle of the street. Supposedly, the man had confronted her earlier, suspecting her of stealing packages from the lobby of his building. She apparently didn’t take kindly to the allegation and returned to make sure he’d never do it again.
Brick attack caught on video in Harlem www.youtube.com
I can understand the feeling of being accused of something without evidence—after all, I don’t know what the man saw that led him to believe she was stealing—but if you’re innocent of stealing, you don’t go bashing in some guy’s skull to prove it. I’m much less apt to believe she wasn’t stealing packages, now. Of course, attempted murder is quite a bit more serious.
According to the New York Post, the old man suffered “severe lacerations” and was taken to Harlem Hospital. The bloodthirsty brick-wielder still hasn’t been arrested.
Hopefully, this rampaging lunatic will be arrested soon. I’m curious to see if she has a rap sheet and what might be on it. In New York City, you can almost guarantee she was just released from jail a few days ago, probably after busting someone’s head in with a bat or something. New York likes to set criminals free. New Yorkers also seem to really like using bricks.
I ask the question again, and maybe Eric Adams can address this: How many drones would it take to stop this crime?
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
FEEL THE THUNBERG: By Greta's Sister-Brother Dava Thunberg | Louder With Crowder www.youtube.com
- Graphic Video Depraved Motorists Running Over NY Pedestrian ... ›
- Man Assaults 4-Year-Old in Times Square - Louder With Crowder ›
- Restaurateur Closes His Business After It Gets Ransacked - Louder ... ›
- Suspect Free Due to Bail Reform Assaults Two Women - Louder ... ›
- Two Dudes Heckle, Ruin Live MSNBC News Report - Louder With ... ›
- Michael Rapaport Returns to Rite-Aid That's Shutting Down - Louder ... ›
- MYC Mayor Launches Campaign Inviting LGBTQ to Leave Florida ... ›
- NYC Lady With Bright Orange Wig Robs Taxi with Brick. - Louder ... ›
- Man Responsible for Subway Poop Attack Out of Jail, - Louder With ... ›
- Al Sharpton's Toothpaste Falls Victim to NYC's Rising Crime ... ›