Times Square's new foolproof way to enforce gun laws? 'Gun Free Zone' signs. No, really.
The reason why satire gets fact-checked, other than "independent" "fact" checkers being partisan douchelords, is because so much of what the left does sounds like satire. If you would have told me that New York City's plan to enforce gun laws is to hang "Gun-Free Zone" signs in Times Square, I'd have laughed at your joke. Then I would remember the Buffalo shooter chose Buffalo because it was a gun-free zone, and it should stop being funny.
It's even less funny once you read that's actually the plan.
New York City will begin posting signs proclaiming Times Square a “Gun Free Zone.”
It will be one of scores of “sensitive” places that would be off limits for guns under a new state law meant to address a Supreme Court decision expanding gun rights. https://t.co/Pa9h8qBdvd
— The Associated Press (@AP) August 30, 2022
It's part of New York's soon-to-be unconstitutional gun laws that go into effect on Thursday. After SCOTUS ruled states could no longer require applicants to prove they had “proper cause” to ask for a gun permit, New York Gov. Leroy Jenkins-Hochul signed a slew of new insane gun restrictions. The new laws include having to turn over your social media history to apply for a permit. No, seriously."As part of that assessment of good character, the bill says, the applicant has to turn over a list of any social media accounts they have had in the past three years 'to confirm the information regarding the applicant’s character and conduct.'”
Another one is to label "sensitive areas" into which you can't bring a gun. One of those sensitive areas is all of Times Square. Because New York Democrats get each other off with they find new ways to limit freedoms in the state.
In all fairness, New Yorkers aren't without any freedoms. You're free to abort a baby up until the doctor delivers the final ten-second countdown. Pre-teens can have their genitals mutilated behind their parents' backs as long as they tell a teachers' union member first. Criminals have the right to commit crimes IN TIMES SQUARE because they know the Hochul Democrats won't punish them and will let them back out onto the street if they promise never to do it again. Criminals also have the freedom to promise never to do it again every time they get caught breaking that promise.
But you don't have the freedom to carry a firearm to protect you and your loved ones from the crime-invested suckhole NYC is turning into. The sign says so.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
You Should Be Worried About THIS from the IRS | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Security footage shows woman hitting worker with brick - Louder ... ›
- Tim Pool Swatted Again, Catches Someone Trespassing - Louder ... ›
- Trio punch six-year-old girl to steal her $30 scooter - Louder With ... ›
- Twitter Locks Libs of TikTok Out of Account Over Ultra-Thread ... ›
- Man sucker-punches bystander fracturing his skull - Louder With ... ›
- Man tries to evade 'pedo hunters' by slitting his own throat - Louder ... ›
- WaPo Tech Reporter Gets Shut Down Over a Joke by a Guy Who ... ›
- 'Credible Threat' Forces Tim Pool to Evacuate His Studio - Louder ... ›
- Thief Attempts to Outrun Mounted NYPD Officer - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tim Pool Takes Out Giant Times Square Billboard, Blasts WaPo ... ›