Former Pro Wrestler Announces Congressional Campaign by Riding a Bull Named 'Nancy Pelosi'
I take back everything I've said about Dan Crenshaw and his forays into the Crenshaw Cinematic Universe. What you are about to see is the greatest campaign ad of all time. Meet Dan Rodimer. He's one of close to 20 people running in the open Texas 6th Congressional District race. This video has everything you could ever want in a political announcement. Pro wrestling. A giant pile of poop. And a bull that is allegedly named "Nancy Pelosi." It's a beast.
Make America Texas Again, Vote Dan Rodimer to Fire Pelosi youtu.be
The commies in DC are ruining America. We have a big problem. Texas, send Big Dan to Congress. I know how to handle Nancy Pelosi and stop her bulls***. I'll put a boot right in her socialist platform.
(steps in horse plop)
Welp! Looks like I already did.
Okay. Self-identifying as a former pro wrestler is a bit of a stretch. Rodimer had a cup of coffee in the WWE for a year. I have a buddy who got "el kabonged" with a guitar on an indy show who can lay more claim to being one of the boys. Another thing, and maybe someone who knows bull riding could explain this to me, but it looks like Nancy Bullosi won that round. If I'm a Texas voter, I'd want someone who could hogtie Nancy Pelosi. Not get my ass kicked by her.
Rodimer has also lost campaigns for state Senate and Congress before. In Nevada. Running for Texas is a new experience and has some people accusing him of bagging the ol' carpet. Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) says, "We already have enough phonies in congress. Texas shouldn't import its congressmen."
Fake Texan makes fake video of fake bull ride.
We already have enough phonies in congress.
Texans, please send this Nevada man back to his true home state (where he lost two prior elections).
Texas shouldn't import its congressmen.
Big Dan is all hat, no cattle. https://t.co/CcGZsUG4kv
— Matt Gaetz (@mattgaetz) March 26, 2021
Whether he's a viable candidate or not, that's up to the fine people of Texas' 6th district to hash out. It's an R+9 that's been under Republican control since the early '80s. I trust Texas to handle its business.
But on a cluttered digital superhighway of TikToks and memes, a successful ad is only judged by whether or not it stands out. Riding a bull the locals have affectionately named after Madam Botox stands out. So cheers to that. I wish Daniel Rodimer well in his future endeavors.
Did Derek Chauvin Follow Police Protocol? | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- WATCH: Dan Crenshaw Explains His Red Flag Laws Stance One ... ›
- Steven Crowder's Top 5 Reasons to Build the Wall! - Louder With ... ›
- Here're 8 STUPID Things You Need to Know about the Idiotic Green ... ›
- Dear Ilhan Omar: It's Not Because You're Muslim. It's Because You ... ›
- Texas Attorney General Shares Startling Voter Fraud Numbers ... ›
- Southwest Pilot Goes on In-Flight Anti-San Francisco Rant: 'F*** this ... ›
- Donald Trump Unloads on Joe Biden's Border Crisis - Louder With ... ›
- Freshman Congressman Annihilates Pelosi's Stimulus Plan - Louder ... ›
- Nancy Pelosi Short-Circuits When Challenged by '60 Minutes' Over ... ›
- Nancy Pelosi Calls Christians Hypocrites For Not Supporting Illegal ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Debunks Liberal 'Racist' ID Claims w/ Joe Rogan - Louder With Crowder ›
- Nancy Pelosi Maintains Straight Face, Claims Joe Biden's Doing Awesome Job on the Border - Louder With Crowder ›
- Libertarian Pro Wrestler Gets Elected Mayor. Here's Why It Matters. - Louder With Crowder ›