Steven Crowder's Top 5 Reasons to Build the Wall!
Steven Crowder debunks common anti-wall arguments and explains 5 reasons why we need to build the wall... period.
Reason One: Illegals commit a lot more crime than legal citizens. That's not a racist statement so much as it's a true one.
Reason Two: Walls aren't just formidable to the eye, they actually work.
Related content: Lindsey Graham Exposed Democrat Border Wall Hypocrisy with One Tweet
Reason Three: Costs of illegal immigration on America vastly outpace the cost of the wall itself.
Reason Four: Better immigration policies would limit if not cease the need for detention centers. Which were started under Obama.
Reason Five: A wall would basically mandate order, in that everyone who wants to enter the USA would have to do so in a figurative single-file line, not en masse like that scene in World War Z. You know of which I speak. Which isn't saying illegal immigrants are mindless zombies, but the effect mass illegal immigration is having on our country is terrible. See reasons 1-4.
- Congressional Candidate Tries to Ride Elephant Across Mexican Border with Mariachi Band (Flashback) - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: AMERICA LAST! Biden's Extreme Immigration Agenda - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mexico Worried Joe Biden's 'Stoking Illegal Immigration,' Calls Him the 'Migrant President': Report - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden's Homeland Security Chief Sends Message to Migrants: Don't Come Now, Give Us Time - Louder With Crowder ›
- Lindsey Graham Unloads on Press Over Biden's Border Crisis: 'Do Your Jobs...' ›
- Former Pro Wrestler Announces Congressional Campaign by Riding a Bull Named 'Nancy Pelosi' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Nancy Pelosi Maintains Straight Face, Claims Joe Biden's Doing Awesome Job on the Border - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Admin's Latest Immigration Scheme: Paying Central America to Stop Illegal Immigration - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Admin Considering Cash Transfer to Fix Border Crisis - Louder With Crowder ›