Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 23, 2021
Retired NFL Star Hammers LeBron James for Police Tweet: 'You Can't Be That Irresponsible ...'
At this point, it's clear the lies we were told about the Ma'Khia Bryant shooting don't match up with the facts. The cop saved the other girl from potentially being killed. Yet the media being what it is, both mainstream and social, waiting for facts to come in gets in the way of political agendas. The worst example is LeBron James, who tweeted a picture of the cop and said "You're next!" Hashtag accountability.
Former NFL star Marcellus Wiley from Speak for Yourself finds the word "accountability" an interesting one. LeBron needs to be accountable to know what the hell he's talking about before he irresponsibly tweets out on his massive platform. And it's not just this now-deleted tweet.
.@MarcellusWiley responds to LeBron's controversial tweet. pic.twitter.com/VbEov9rW1B
— Speak For Yourself (@SFY) April 23, 2021
I don't care how smart you are if you don't stop and think. LeBron James, he failed in that moment. ...
I get why LeBron James wants to be first. And right, of course, but first. But in this moment, come on! Who in the hell is looking at this situation any different? The cop has an IMPOSSIBLE choice. Which is "to save a life, I'm going to have to take a life." And it's just that simple. ... When you're that powerful, LeBron? When you have that platform, you have to stay in that play. ... But LeBron James, man, it's been a lot of missteps. ...
He goes out there and says, "Well, you know, we live in two different Americas." ...
LeBron says he's "scared to leave his house." Why? ...
"Oh, man, the system." The system? The same system that is so broken it allowed you to becomes a billionaire and never get arrested in it. "But the system is broken!" Oh, you're speaking for OTHER people.
The bigger problem is it's not just LeBron James. It's Joy Behar. It's the mainstream media. It's the f'n White House. The left has decided the best way to push their agenda down America's throat is to create racial strife where there isn't already racial strife. They want and/or need us to hate each other. They refuse to wait for facts to come in. Then even when facts are in, they lie about what the facts are. In the case of LeBron, it's to an audience of almost fifty million people.
Do I think LeBron is doing it maliciously? No. He's not the Biden administration. But he is ignorant on crucial issues he deems the people need to hear him speak on. He should consider reading some of those books he's always pictured with.
Also, LeBron James will never be as good as Michael Jordan.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
New Ma'Khia Bryant Shooting Footage PROVES Media Lied! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- The Hodge Twins on the NFL's and the "Black National Anthem ... ›
- The HodgeTwins weigh-in on Ahmaud Arbery - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tom Brady Gets Mask-Shaming Before the SuperBowl - Louder With ... ›
- Pepe Le Pew Canceled from Upcoming 'Space Jam 2' - Louder With ... ›
- O.J. Simpson Blasts LeBron, Defends Police - Louder With Crowder ›
- Cop Gives Amazing Response to Moron Asking “Are You Gonna Kill Me Like Ma’Khia Bryant?” - Louder With Crowder ›
- Cop Calls LeBron James for Policing Advice, Shows What an Idiot LeBron Is - Louder With Crowder ›
- LA Cop Who Blasted LeBron Explains Why with Message for All Americans: 'People Are Being Gaslit' - Louder With Crowder ›
- That Hysterical Cop Who Mocked LeBron James? Haters Are Getting Him in Trouble - Louder With Crowder ›
- Cop at Center of TikTok Controversy: 'We're Not Going to Tolerate Being Vilified in the Media Any More' ›
- Cop Sues NFL Over Claims He Criminally Murdered a Black Man - Louder With Crowder ›
- NFL Announces with 'Football is Gay' Campaign - Louder With Crowder ›