Lawyer Put on Spot to Predict Who Wins Between Johnny Depp and Amber Heard (Who Pooped in Depp's Bed)
High-profile legal cases are a spectator sport in the United States, and the defamation trial between Johnny Depp and Amber Heard is no different. The details of the case look pretty damning against Heard, but that doesn’t necessarily mean Depp is going to be walking away with the big W and a not-so-little chunk of change for his trouble. This could still go another way.
And why is that? Well, in cases like this, there’s no denying the cards are stacked against Depp. It isn’t just that he’s a man, and in cases even tangentially involving abuse, the legal system almost always goes in favor of the woman. It’s also because there’s a very high bar to be met in defamation cases.
So, what can we predict the outcome will be? We can’t. It’s just very difficult to start saying such things just yet.
As Bill Richmond says, “We still got more evidence to go. We still got things to go in the trial. We still have rulings for the court even after the evidence is in.”
Johnny Depp vs. Bed Pooper: Crowder Asks Lawyer "Who Wins?" | Louder With Crowder www.youtube.com
There are some in the court of public opinion is torn on this case. A cursory review of social media will return all kinds of hot takes. But how can we ensure the actual courts rule on these cases in a better, more fair manner for the crime of destroying someone’s life and livelihood?
Bill’s advice: “Get active.”
“If you’re in a state that has elected judges, look at the judges. Look at what their backgrounds are. The number of judges who are being elected into positions at the trial courts, the appellate courts, with not only no experience but actually—maybe even worse, is folks who have detrimental experience. […] They’re the ones who are hamstringing the parties from really being able to get any semblance of justice or even being heard to tell the real story.”
It's not just the politicians who we need to be keeping an eye on come election time but our elected judges. These people control incredible power, and it’s our job to ensure the best people are serving on the bench.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- YouTube Suspends LWC! Applies Second Hard Strike on Channel ... ›
- Crowder Explains the Orwellian YouTube Strike - Louder With ... ›
- Louder with Crowder is Suing Facebook - Louder With Crowder ›
- LEGAL UPDATE: Rashida Tlaib Caves to Half-Asian Lawyer ... ›
- Steven Crowder Gets Suspended from YouTube - Louder With ... ›
- YouTube Issues Hard Strike, Demonetizes, Bans Steven Crowder ... ›
- YouTube Suspends Crowder AGAIN. We Don't Know Why. - Louder ... ›
- Twitter Suspends Steven Crowder Without Explanation - Louder ... ›
- Johnny Depp Says Amber Heard was Hooking Up with Elon Musk - Louder With Crowder ›
- ACLU Confesses It Wrote Amber Heard’s WaPo Op-Ed - Louder With Crowder ›
- Amber Heard Fires PR Team Over Headlines - Louder With Crowder ›
- Amber Heard's PR Guru Has Two DUIs, #MeToo Problem - Louder With Crowder ›
- Amber Heard Finally Addresses Poop Incident - Louder With Crowder ›