Kid Rock Releases Official Video for Anti-Fauci, Anti-Biden Song, Includes 'Let's Go, Brandon' Chorus
From the cornfields of Romeo, Michigan, the early morning stoned pimp of the nation, the Detroit City cowboy, and the American badass... Kid Rock just released a brand new single, "We the People." I'm not sure if he has a new album coming out or if he just felt like triggering people. The official video just dropped, and it's chock full of girls, guns, and people expressing their First Amendment right to say how much Joe Biden stinks.
As is usual, Mr. Rock has an impressive pottymouth. Send the kids out of the room and enjoy!
Kid Rock - We The People (Official Video)youtu.be
COVID’s near. It’s coming to town
We gotta act quick, shut our borders down
Joe Biden does, the media embraces
Big Don does it, and they call him racist.
The chorus goes, "We the People/Let's Go, Brandon." I don't need to remind you what "Let's Go, Brandon" means, do I? I see other articles recapping what "Let's Go, Brandon" means but I feel like the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website faithful knows what "Let's Go, Brandon" means.
The K-I-D goes on to say f*ck Facebook, f*ck Twitter, f*ck Fauci, and of course, f*ck Biden. Though, he ends on a unifying message of Americans coming together, which is nice.
Kid Rock first started speaking out on politics when he endorsed Mitt Romney for president in 2012. In 2017, there were rumors of him running for the U.S. Senate. It wound up just being a PR stunt for new music. But for a while, he had the Washington Press Corps and Chuck Schumer running scared. Again, mission accomplished.
Every so often, Kid Rock will trend on Twitter. Not that he did anything of note. Liberals will just randomly get cranky that Rock's an artist who has the audacity to have a different opinion than them, their stubby little tweety fingers letting their friends know how much no one cares about Kid Rock, even though they can't stop talking about him. In related news, Kid Rock is about to launch a summer tour across America, and it follows the teachings of Dave Chappelle: "I don't give a f*ck, Twitter's not a real place."
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
IN RED AMERICA ("Back in America" Parody) | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Playboy Releases October Cover with a Man - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kick them Out! Illegal Immigrants Cost America $135 Billion - Louder ... ›
- College Football Fans Chanting Disdain at Biden Grow Louder ... ›
- Kid Psyching Up His Team is All the Motivation You'll Need - Louder ... ›
- Girl Blasts School Board Over 'No Politics in Schools' - Louder With ... ›
- Iranian Dad 'Congratulates' Loudoun County school board. - Louder ... ›
- Immigrant Father Explodes on 'Disgraced' School Board - Louder ... ›
- Aaron Lewis Goes on EPIC Anti-Democrat Rant - Louder With ... ›
- Kid Rock Drops New Single Guaranteed to Trigger Liberals - Louder ... ›
- Kid Rock On Why So Many Artists Bend Over for Cancel Culture - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kid Rock Laughs at Joy Behar Falling - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kid Rock Refuses to Apologize for Anti-Oprah Rant - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kid Rock Drops New Single Guaranteed to Trigger Liberals - Louder With Crowder ›