Reporters Berate Kayleigh McEnany: ‘Will Trump Denounce White Supremacy?’ She Absolutely ANNIHILATES Them!
Donald Trump, for all the media attacks against him, has made remarkable inroads with African-American voters, surprising many a leftist (see AN OHIO OFFICIAL IS GOING VIRAL EXPOSING HOW BADLY DEMOCRATS HAVE FAILED BLACK VOTERS and BLACK TRUMP SUPPORTERS GO VIRAL FOR AWESOME PRO-AMERICA MESSAGE). It's most likely why so many on the left, especially in the press (but I repeat myself), want to tie him to "white supremacy." So of course they came at Kayleigh McEnany with "why won't he denounce," "does he denounce," "denouncey mcdenounceface," and so on. Thankfully, our smokeshow in chief was expecting this and came prepared with a bunch of examples of President Trump DENOUNCING WHITE SUPREMACY AND DOING THE THING THE MEDIA SAYS HE DOESN'T DO.
I'll let her tell you herself.
DENOUNCE HATE: Kayleigh McEnany SLAMS BACK At Reporters For Repeated Questioning Of President Trump youtu.be
REPORTER MCDICKHEAD: Does the president denounce white supremacy?
KAYLEIGH: Yes. Here are eleventy examples of him doing it, including last week. Why didn't you report it?
REPORTER MCDICKHEAD: Yeah, but at the debate ...
KAYLEIGH: He did at the debate too.
REPORTER MCDICKHEAD: Yeah, but he didn't use the words I wanted him to use in the exact order.
KAYLEIGH: Your mother never loved you.
She's straight up savage, and we love it.
.@johnrobertsFox I would refer you to your wife's reporting from 21 hours ago... accurate reporting I cited in the White House Press Briefing. https://t.co/dV3Hzp1UaI
— Kayleigh McEnany (@PressSec) October 1, 2020
Here's the thing. I don't think Trump answered the question well at the debate. He sometimes needs to remember that he's the president of the United States and not just the president of MAGA, and he answered the question for his fanbois more than he did the American people as a whole. Some colleagues think defending him by nitpicking over a word or two in a transcript helps, but I respectfully disagree. What he needs to do — because we know this is going to be asked at the next two debates — is repeat exactly what his press secretary just said. Seventy-five MILLION PEOPLE need to hear it. Not just a few reporters and Kayleigh stans like me.
The next two debates are the fourth and fifth rounds in a championship fight, and Biden is up 3-0 in the judges' scorecards. Trump needs to spend the next month with that mindset and make Biden tap out.
Can Trump Bring The Country Together!? | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Trolls Media with "Mueller Madness ... ›
- Latino and Former Democrat Asks at Trump Rally 'Where Are the ... ›
- Domino's Pizza Responds to NeverTrumper Rick Wilson - Louder ... ›
- Kayleigh McEnany and Jim Acosta Clash Over Trump Tweet ... ›
- Kayleigh McEnany Exposed a Reporter's COVID, Trump Hypocrisy ... ›
- Kayleigh McEnany LEVELS Press Corps for Failing to Inquire about ... ›
- Kayleigh McEnany Blasts Portland Mayor's Handling of Riots ... ›
- Kayleigh McEnany Opened Her Presser by Absolutely Demolishing ... ›
- Kayleigh McEnany Body Slammed Reporter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kayleigh McEnany Puts Pelosi and AOC on BLAST Over Their New ... ›
- Trump Ad Sends POWERFUL Message to Secret Trump Supporters - Louder With Crowder ›