Kayleigh McEnany Opened Her Presser by Absolutely Demolishing Nancy Pelosi
If the meme "inject it into my veins" is old, I don't care. Because I want Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany's opening moment for Thursday's presser, wherein she carpet bombs Nancy Pelosi, mainlined into my body. You have to see this.
Whoever in Trump's campaign decided to loop video, on not one but two big screens, deserves a raise. Whatever figure is drawn on piece of paper and slipped across the desk, double it.
Not only did Kayleigh accuse Pelosi of not caring one iota for hard-working Americans, she all but proved it with her rundown of the recent timeline of "Where's Nancy?" I see a coffee table book in the making. Instead of "Where's Waldo" just pictures of Nancy doing anything but caring about people she's supposed to represent. The book writes itself, but I'm here for advice on how to caption the photos.
As for Nancy herself, I'm not sure this is a moment that will undo her. But it is a gift to the Trump 2020 Re-election campaign, and yes I am suggesting maybe the Trump 2020 Re-election campaign should, in addition to giving the two-screen idea originator a raise, send Nancy Pelosi a little gift basket. I'm thinking something self-care related. Maybe some lotion for all the burns heading her way.
Barr Destroys the Mail-In Voting Scam! | Good Morning #MugClub youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- The Hodgetwins Destroy Nancy Pelosi's 'I Was Set Up' Defense - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kayleigh McEnany Exposed a Reporter's COVID, Trump Hypocrisy - Louder With Crowder ›
- McEnany Blasts Pelosi and AOC on BLAST Over Impeachment - Louder With Crowder ›
- Reporters Challenged Kayleigh McEnany Over 'White Supremacy' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kayleigh McEnany's Statement Without Being Cut Off by Fox News - Louder With Crowder ›