Biden Short Circuits Again, Tells Michigan It's a Right for People to ... Something
The mainstream media headline for this post would be "GOP Seizes on Joe Biden Stuttering in Michigan," since this video comes from the Trump War Room. But much like Joe Biden saying that he will lead an effective strategy to schlemielschlimazelhasenpfefferincorporated, the candidate's brain got distracted on the way to his mouth. Maybe he saw a little girl in the audience that he thought might smell good. Maybe it was a flash of senility and his brain went to a bygone era where he used to pal around with Ted Kennedy and Robert Byrd. The end result was him saying he and Obama think it's a right for people to ... something something.
Joe Biden: “Barack and I think it's a right for people to have badakathcare." pic.twitter.com/UqWELjSAMN
— Trump War Room - Text TRUMP to 88022 (@TrumpWarRoom) October 31, 2020
If I were to be charitable and guess, he probably meant to say healthcare. The media is probably being dispatched to say he meant to say healthcare as we speak. Which of course would be a lie, since we all know how badly Obamacare su-dddly-ucked for the American people.
However I am not a charitable person, and unlike on-air personalities at CNN, I don't claim to be. What I think Biden meant was that he and Barack thought it's a right for people to have Bawitdaba, expecting fire works, dancing girls, and for Kid Rock to surprise everyone on stage. And you know something? Biden would be right. The people do have the right to the Devil Without a Cause, the American Bad Ass, and/or the Pimp of the Nation. Or at the very least, all Americans should receive a copy of "Rock n Roll Jesus" which is still a solid album from beginning to end. Sadly for Biden, there was no concert and Kid Rock is still a solid Trump supporter. The Biden Campaign couldn't even get Uncle Kracker.
I'll pose the question for you to sound off in the comments: what do YOU think Biden was trying to say? So far the answers are "healthcare" and "bawitdaba."
Crowder Debunks Biden's "Shoot 'Em in the Leg" Policy | Good Morning #MugClub youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Joe Biden Put on Blast by ...'To Catch a Predator's' Chris Hansen ... ›
- Joe Biden Confuses the Military Death Toll for COVID. - Louder With ... ›
- Flashback: The Great Johnny Carson Dunks All Over Joe Biden ... ›
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Catholic Priest Denies Joe Biden Communion Due to Joe's Abortion ... ›
- Did the MEDIA hold Biden and Trump to a different set of standards ... ›
- DEVELOPING: Alleged Hunter Biden laptop subpoenaed in FBI ... ›
- Project Veritas Newest Video Exposes ALARMING Voter Fraud to ... ›
- Joe Biden Calls Trump Supporters 'Ugly Folk' for Honking - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Tells Pennsylvania He'll Lead a Strategy To ... - Louder ... ›
- Biden Confuses Wearing a Philadelphia Eagles Jacket! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Said There’s ‘Nothing Special’ About Being American - Louder With Crowder ›
- Trump Released Final Montage of Joe Biden Talking Gibberish - Louder With Crowder ›
- BLM Sends Message to Biden-Supporting Ally - Louder With Crowder ›