'I don't need help!': Homeless take over Los Angeles, throw feces at residents
Deep blue America is starting to get upset with the consequences of its ignorant voting behaviors. You get what you vote for, and the residents and business owners on Ventura Boulevard are getting everything they've voted for and more!
Fox11 had a report delving into the homeless crisis in Los Angeles. Multiple residents and business owners describe the behavior of the area vagrants, recalling instances of physical assault and even one man who had human sh*t thrown at him. I don't know about all of you, but absolutely none of this sounds like something I'd vote for, but then I'm not a Democratic voter.
I especially like the parts in which the homeless people deny needing help and even say the respectable, productive members of society, like the bar owner and the reporter, are the ones who need help.
It would seem reality might be slapping these Californians in the face--with or without the poop. And The owner of the pub, Paul Scrivano, suggests a novel idea: Maybe these homeless people should be committed! Now, he doesn't exactly say as much. He says, "you pull them into care." We're arguing semantics at that point, though.
Out of the thousands of homeless people who populate the streets of each state--who congregate primarily in progressive cities (for obvious reasons)--most of them are mentally ill. Most of those are too far gone to even recognize that they need help. And regardless of their mental state, by definition, homeless people require help. The only question at this point is: What is the best way to help these people?
If you're a Democratic politician, you make doing drugs more or less legal and pay people to live on your streets. If you're a person with a brain, you probably throw the homeless into a state asylum to receive help. But that would be smart... And this is LA.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day!
Top 5 Ways California is a FAILED State | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- San Francisco resident blasts Assemblyman's inaction - Louder With ... ›
- Hero takes down punk who assaulted elderly man in Hollywood ... ›
- Homelessness and Crime Go Through the Roof in Sacramento ... ›
- Los Angeles trying to force hotels to house homeless people ... ›
- San Fran Mayor Spending $6.5M to Solve Trans Homelessness ... ›
- Homeless Man Claims Prime Real Estate on Manhattan Bridge ... ›
- MMA fighter subdues homeless man randomly assaulting people ... ›
- Homeless Man Drops Deuce in NYC Subway Mop Bucket - Louder ... ›
- Portland Residents Complain About Homeless Problem - Louder ... ›
- Portland homeless man enjoys throwing rocks at cars - Louder With ... ›
- Los Angeles Target needs to lock up laundry detergent - Louder With Crowder ›