Watch: Homeless man enjoys throwing rocks at cars, and victims are wondering why he's not arrested
Stop me if you've heard this one before: a criminal in a progressive city... Okay, so you have heard this one before! You've even heard this one about Portland before, literally over the weekend. Meet Robert Casey McClatchey. He's a transient-American, formerly known as a homeless bum, formerly known as a useless dreg of society.
Robert likes smashing windshields, as Steve Magnuson discovered the hard way.
Dash cam footage captures bicyclist throwing rock at moving caryoutu.be
Magnuson went to the police because he figured, "Hey, I have this video evidence of my car being vandalized. This should be an open and shut case!" Maybe in the suburbs where laws are enforced. But Magnuson lives in Portland, where police get defunded and progressive voters elect progressive politicians to enact progressive policies. Hence, the homeless crisis in Portland.
The cops tracked down Robert and gave him a $100 citation for second-degree criminal mischief. This made Magnuson sad. $100 citation for second-degree criminal mischief: “If they had hit a sweet spot and that rock had gone through the laminate, or if it had hit the side window the rock would’ve gone right through."
Turns out, McClatchey is a serial smasher, and at least two other people have filed complaints against the transient-American. Another victim, Tracy Salsbury, says “It feels like lawlessness."
A third anonymous victim said, “It was a violent attack, completely unprovoked” when McClatchey smashed their windshield.
The good news is progressive Mayor Ted Wheeler is on the case... Kinda. A spokesman says Wheeler is aware of the ongoing vehicle vandalism and that these incidents are, quote, “highly concerning.” This is the same Wheeler who did nothing during the 2020 peaceful protest some critics called violent and fiery riots.
It is unclear who Magnuson, Salsbury, and the mystery victim voted for. The Oregon Governor's race was just rated a "toss-up," and the Republicans have a chance to win for the first time in decades. Perhaps voters are waking up. It's the left coast, so I'll believe that when I see it.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day!
Dave's BIGGEST Issue with Liberals... | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- This Satirical Law Firm of 'SJ &W' Is Scarily Accurate - Louder With ... ›
- Portland Lesbian Bar Forced to Close After Five Days - Louder With ... ›
- Police Casualties, People Killed During 'Peaceful Protests' - Louder ... ›
- Five Oregon Pedophiles Busted in Sting Operation - Louder With ... ›
- Barstool's Dave Portnoy Interviews an Antifa Protester - Louder With ... ›
- Los Angeles trying to force hotels to house homeless people ... ›
- Woman brings traffic to a halt starting a fight - Louder With Crowder ›
- Karine Jean-Pierre blames pandemic gaffe for the auto show. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Homeless take over Los Angeles, throw feces at residents - Louder With Crowder ›