Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
August 07, 2022
Elon Musk challenges Parag Agrawal to debate about fake Twitter accounts, might already have TV deal for it
Like the sands through the hourglass, so are the days of Elon Musk maybe or maybe not buying Twitter. There have been lawsuits and counter lawsuits. There have been memes and sh*tposting. Now, Elon Musk has challenged the current Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal to a fight. Not a battle of fisticuffs but a battle of wits. He wants to debate Parag over fake accounts.
I hereby challenge @paraga to a public debate about the Twitter bot percentage.
Let him prove to the public that Twitter has <5% fake or spam daily users!
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) August 6, 2022
It all comes down to the fake accounts and/or alleged fake accounts. Elon bought Twitter at a certain price based on the understanding there were x amount of real Twitter users. The information provided to the SEC by Twitter to prove how many real people use Twitter is the monetizable daily active Twitter users (mDAU). The rub with the mDAU is that it's a metric only used by Twitter and created by Twitter in order to prove how many Twitter users are real. It's a metric that no third party could replicate, so it can't be validated. Hence, Elon countersuing the bird app.
2/ When @elonmusk requested more information about spam and fake accounts; Twitter provided a vague response.
Then provided outdated data;
Then offered a fake data set (not real "firehose");
Then provided a cleaned data set where they already suspended the malicious accounts;
— Andrea Stroppa (@Andst7) August 5, 2022
So, Elon Musk is pulling Parag Agrawal's punk card and challenging him to a public debate on the matter. And Elon might have a broadcast partner lined up! According to The Daily Mail, Elon was approached by one unnamed network and two unnamed cable channels to air his proposed debate against Parag.
Why? I have no idea. While Elon Musk is entertaining on Twitter, he's not exactly what one would call a dynamic speaker. Parag Agrawal's real voice sounds like something you'd come up with if you were making fun of someone named Parag Agrawal. And unless Parag left a dookie in someone's bed a la Amber Heard, I'm not quite sure where the entertainment factor comes in.
Maybe they can have the Twitter employee who made fun of Asperger's in a dunk tank. And every time either Elon or Parag says the secret word of the day, he falls into a vat of tapioca. Now, that's entertainment!
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Why Feminism NEVER Worked... | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Elon Musk Responds to Report Bill Gates's Funding Opposition ... ›
- Elon Musk Issues Challenge to AOC on Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Sends Message Implying He's 'Moving On' - Louder With ... ›
- Twitter Exec Attacks Elon Musk for Having Asperger's - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Blasts Twitter's 'Obvious' Left-Wing Bias - Louder With ... ›
- Twitter Manager Has Meltdown Over New Board Member Elon Musk ... ›
- Ron DeSantis's Responds to Elon Musk's 'Endorsement' - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Gets Results and for 'Libs of Tiktok' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Makes 'Best and Final' Offer To Buy Twitter - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk tells Nelk Boys about feds drug testing him - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk teases starting new social media platform - Louder With Crowder ›