Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
June 14, 2021
Euro Elites vs. Middle America: DeSantis Hammers Biden's Horrible G7 Performance, Gives Preview of 2024?
Joe Biden looked like ... well, he looked like Joe Biden at the G7 this weekend. Saying he looked like himself is worse than more colorful words like "numbskull," "chucklehead," or "nincompoop." When he wasn't brain-farting in front of the press, he was begging for attention and hobknobbing with the global elites talking about global elite things. Biden's performance gave opponents plenty to dunk on. While he doesn't have an "opponent" yet, a guy we all would like to be an opponent was less than impressed with the most popular president of all time. America's Governor Ron DeSantis, take it away.
Governor DeSantis blasts Biden's performance at the G7 summit, saying it "played well with European elites," but that there wasn't "much in it for middle America." pic.twitter.com/y3gQ5sYTr0
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) June 13, 2021
DeSantis noted that while Biden was preaching about reducing energy production worldwide, he's leaving a lot of people behind in our own country. Look at the Keystone XL pipeline. Thousands and thousands of very good jobs gone. Because Biden was more concerned with activists in New York City and Europe than he was with families in South Dakota.
Add the sharp increase in gas prices to the overall budding inflation being fueled by his big-spending policies, DeSantis said the most affected are families trying to live on a budget.
So, I think that his performance probably played well with European elites. Not sure that there was much in it for Middle America.
"America First" is old and busted. "America (One of) Seven" is the new hotness!
"Elites" vs. "Middle America" is nothing new. But Joe Biden is unique in his rhetoric and the way he's put forth an agenda that is everything we've been concerned about. All Middle America gets is an occasional tax rebate that's less than half of how much Biden's legislation is costing us in tax dollars. A guy running against him with the slightest bit of message discipline would have no problem turning that against them.
Just in case Ron DeSantis is considering being that person.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
From Your Site Articles
- Ron DeSantis Offers Full Throated Defense of Our Ally Israel ... ›
- DeSantis Brutalizes Opponent: 'All She Does Is Emote ...' - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Savages Corporate Media Still Attacking Him ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Addresses School Board on Critical Race Theory ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Unloads on Celebrities Who Attack America - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Unloads Over Debunked Hit Piece, Provides Facts ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Fires Up Pennsylvania GOP Audience - Louder With ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Signs Bill Targeting Big Tech Censorship - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Goes Thug Life on 60 Minutes: 'Horse Manure ... ›
- '60 Minutes' Busted Deceptively Editing Ron DeSantis - Louder With ... ›
- Dane Carvey Nails Epic Biden Impersonation on Late Show - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Goes Thug Life on 60 Minutes: 'Horse Manure,' 'There's Gonna Be Consequences' - Louder With Crowder ›