Dana Carvey Nails Epic Biden Impersonation, Mocking Feeble-Minded Biden's Confusion Over Saying 'Words'
EDIT: Brodigan here. There was an error in the title where Dana was accidentally written as "Dane." The irony of getting a name wrong in this particular post is not lost on me.
Stephen Colbert made his return to a live audience Monday night. The "comedian" had been sheltered for the past sixteen months plus fifteen days, but made his triumphant return to his studio. To mark the occasion, Colbert for some reason wanted to remind his audience how unfunny he is by surrounding himself with people who are funny. You've no doubt seen Jon Stewart trending today for his epic lab theory bit. But Dana Carvey was also on the show as "Joe Biden." He's done the impersonation before. But this was in full costume.
President Biden Previews His Summit With Vladimir Putin youtu.be
BIDEN: I've never been too good with ... what do you call them?
BIDEN: No, no. The other one. The big guys, all of them.
COLBERT: ... words?
BIDEN: That's the one! Words! They're like Republicans. They don't wanna work with me, but I keep trying anyway.
He then goes into a senile story about staring at a ceiling so his dad could buy paper towels. Colbert snaps him back, but "Biden" thinks he's on the Johnny Carson Show. Which, in all fairness, we all wish we were. Johnny Carson is funnier today as a corpsicle that all the other late-night hosts are as breathing life forms.
Carvey's impersonation works on two different levels. It's everything we make fun of Biden for here. Being a doddering, senile, old coot who doesn't know where he is, why he's there, or who pooped in his pants. Yet for some reason is still given the nuclear codes. Though we add 27% sniffing little girls' hair like the creepy pervert Biden is jokes. Carvey doesn't. He presents "Biden" in a friendly, humorous way. One that doesn't make the audience realize that they're laughing at a world leader who's a doddering, senile, old coot who doesn't know where he is, why he's there, or who pooped in his pants.
It may not sound like much. But I also am certain Kate McKinnon never thought playing Hillary as an inauthentic biyazich was unflattering either.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Lab-Leak Theory: BASED Jon Stewart VS COWARDLY Stephen Colbert | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Americans Oppose Joe Biden on Immigration, Guns by Huge Margin ... ›
- Joe Biden Panics, Can't Find Mask After Outdoor Speech - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Invents New Number: A Trillion Million Billion - Louder ... ›
- Donald Trump Nails Joe Biden for Ukraine Lie with Nickelback ... ›
- Five Times Joe Biden Embarrassed Himself and America at the G7 ›
- Ron DeSantis Hammers Biden's Horrible G7 Performance - Louder ... ›
- Biden Czar: Blame Americans Not Sacrificing for the Pandemic ... ›
- Kamala Harris Insider Lashes Out at Joe Biden - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dr. Attacks Jon Stewart for Damaging Science by Telling Jokes - Louder With Crowder ›
- Show Notes: Top 5 Reasons to Cancel Tom Brady - Louder With Crowder ›