Ron DeSantis Unloads on Celebrities Who Attack America, but Bend Over for China
America's Governor Ron DeSantis says that it's not enough just to cut taxes. Conservatives need to be actively engaged in the culture wars that the left launches against our country. Case in point: celebrities raising a virtual-signaling stink over the slightest thing here, while ignoring actual atrocities in other countries. Countries whose cultures' celebrities and the rest of the left's news-entertainment industrial complex tell us we must respect. Look no further than the amount of rainbow logos American companies have on their American Twitter pages, yet not on the Saudia Arabian ones for some reason.
The worst examples is how vigorously the left enjoys bending the knee to communist China. DeSantis is not amused.
GOV. DESANTIS: "Major celebrities, athletes, and business leaders will frequently virtue signal regarding the latest crusade... about things in the United States. And yet, Almost every one of them fall silent when it comes to calling out the atrocities committed by the CCP." pic.twitter.com/Mbwzvh4dB5
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) June 7, 2021
Major celebrities, athletes, and business leaders will frequently virtue signal regarding the latest crusade or cause du joir about things in the United States. And yet, almost every one of them fall silent when it comes to calling out the atrocities committed by the Communist Chinese Party. All we are doing today is saying enough is enough. We've got to start fighting back.
Contrary to how it's being framed by some in the media, DeSantis wasn't just "attacking" the CCP. He was signing bills to combat Chinese influence in Florida.
The first bill toughens penalties for stealing a trade secret to benefit a foreign government. The second bill requires universities and colleges to disclose grants and donations of more than $50,000 from foreign governments. It also will implement extra vetting of foreign applicants for research positions.
Now, DOES this Florida-specific bill help build a portfolio for DeSantis of speaking on national security issues against our biggest threat? Who's to say? Who's to say he may want that, possibly for any future job opportunities that might present themselves? I'm not one to speculate.
If YOU are one to speculate, you may think these bills would help him to do that, besides help Florida right now. Multiple things can be true.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
INSANE: Media Compares WWII Soldiers to ANTIFA! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- It's On! David Hogg Decrees Ron DeSantis Must Be Defeated ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Jumps to Rumble After YouTube Removes Video ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Offers Full Throated Defense of Our Ally Israel ... ›
- Gov. Ron DeSantis Signs Pro-Girls' Sports Bill - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis 'Caught' Maskless at Super Bowl - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Fires Up Pennsylvania GOP Audience - Louder With ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Unloads Over Debunked Hit Piece, Provides Facts ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Goes Thug Life on 60 Minutes: 'Horse Manure ... ›
- '60 Minutes' Busted Deceptively Editing Ron DeSantis - Louder With ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Takes Sledgehammer to Spineless Republicans ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Addresses School Board on Critical Race Theory - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Hammers Biden's Horrible G7 Performance - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Addresses Faith & Freedom Conference - Louder With Crowder ›