Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
September 17, 2020
Report: Nashville Mayor's Office COMPLETELY HID Low COVID Count at Bars, Restaurants
Here's yet another story of 'rona induced tyranny from elected officials. A breaking story from Nashville reportedly shows how the mayor's office buried just HOW LOW the COVID cases stemming from Nashville bars really was. As in so low it almost doesn't matter. Or shouldn't matter to people who have a modicum of respect for basic human freedoms. Emails between the mayor's senior advisor and the health department reveal only a partial picture. But what they reveal is disturbing. The discussion involves the low number of coronavirus cases emerging from bars and restaurants and how to handle that. And most disturbingly, how to keep it from the public.
Nashville officials concealed low coronavirus numbers coming from bars and restaurantsyoutu.be
Getting the numbers wrong or making mistakes is one thing (see A NASHVILLE MAN WAS TOLD HE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID. PROBLEM: HE NEVER TOOK A TEST FOR COVID ... and SOME FLORIDA COVID TESTING IS OFF BY ONLY ... 89%). Human error and all that. But withholding information is something else altogether. Especially when we're talking about the bar and service industry in F*CKING NASHVILLE!
Because I follow a lot of these bars on Instagram. They were told to be safe, mandate masks, limit capacity. The bars and clubs did. The patrons agreed. It worked, obviously, by the low numbers, which the mayor's office willingly hid from people as they paused the bars from reopening. How many bars and restaurants aren't reopening as a result? How many employees and musicians have been unemployed?
And you wonder why so many Americans don't trust what we're being told by our betters in government and in most of the media. Or think our elected officials got a fever and the only cure for that fever is more tyranny.
MUSIC VIDEO: A Mug Club Can Survive (Parody) | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- New Stanford COVID-19 Antibody Study is a Huge Game Changer ... ›
- New WA Antibody Tests Indicate COVID-19 in USA Earlier than ... ›
- ENOUGH: The COVID-19 Panic is Insane and Destroying Our Way ... ›
- This Video Exposes THE TRUTH About Democrats and COVID-19 ... ›
- AOC: Inaction on Climate Change Overlaps with Inaction on COVID-19 ›
- James O'Keefe Visits COVID-19 Testing Center, Talks to People on ... ›
- Media Says Calling COVID-19 "Wuhan" is Racist, So Here's a ... ›
- CONNED? Doctor Suggests COVID-19 Could be LESS Deadly ... ›
- Recent data tells a different story about COVID-19 infection and ... ›