James O'Keefe Visits COVID-19 Testing Center, Talks to People on Frontlines
Remember how we used to not trust everything media said because they usually have a narrative? We're talking here about the same media which took Jussie Smollett's side, insisted Nick Sandmann was a white supremacist, and Donald Trump a Russian agent. Now the media promises COVID-19 is as serious as they're telling us it is. But James O'Keefe, who's been consistently suspicious of the media, got a feeling that maybe media was possibly overhyping the situation, since they're the media. Overhype is just what they do on days that end in Y. He visited a COVID-19 testing center to talk to the people on the front lines and found that, sure, media could be overblowing this flu.
BREAKING VIDEO: Army National Guardsman tells @Project_Veritas #COVID19 Media Coverage Overblown: “It’s the flu! It… https://t.co/wa9ewkKDO6— James O'Keefe (@James O'Keefe)1585663748.0
Most of the people who come through the center had a cough and that's it. Other people are affected more seriously.
So... like the flu.
We get seasonal flus every year. Some people get flu shots because we know a flu or two is going to come through and give us all the "ahhh-chooos!" Yes, I'm trying to make light. I think we all need to stop taking this thing so damn seriously and have some perspective here.
Every year people die from flu complications. Usually those with underlying health conditions or just being a few years too old and their immune systems just can't take it anymore. Annual deaths from the flu range from 20,000 a year (in the United States alone) to as high as 61,000 a year. In the United States alone. I didn't pull those numbers out of my booty hole, those are direct from the CDC, accessible to anyone with an internet connection. Yet media isn't broadcasting those numbers and too few people are seeking them out.
Media has done a great job (as usual) highlighting the victims of this illness, pulling at our heart strings as many of us do care about people living or dying. But media seems to be steadfastly ignoring people who are filing for unemployment or losing their businesses due to this shutdown over a flu. Right now someone is screaming at me for even calling it a flu. But people are losing their livelihoods, they're losing their ability to provide for their families. Their stories also matter and we need to hear them out.
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our new YouTube channel CROWDER BITS for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- OPED: The Shutdown Was a Disastrous, Colossal Mistake. End It. Now! - Louder With Crowder ›
- This Chart Shows When the Second COVID Outbreak Started. - Louder With Crowder ›
- A Man Tested Positive for COVID, but Never Took a COVID Test - Louder With Crowder ›
- Gun Shot Wound? In Florida, You Died of Covid-19... - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sandmann's Attorney:This Tweet Might Get Brian Stelter Fired - Louder With Crowder ›
- Iowa Teachers are Sending the Governor Their Obituaries - Louder With Crowder ›
- A New Poll Asks About Celebrities and the COVID Vaccine - Louder With Crowder ›
- Los Angeles Will Cut Your Power Over COVID Violations - Louder With Crowder ›
- Viral Video Shows Man Blasting City Council Over Shutdown - Louder With Crowder ›
- New Report Suggests COVID Cases were Overblown by 90 Percent - Louder With Crowder ›
- Report: Nashville Mayor's Office Hid Low COVID Count at Bars - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hateful Liberal Reactions to Trump’s COVID News - Louder With Crowder ›
- NBC News Reports Sweden Didn't Lockdown for COVID - Louder With Crowder ›
- Nursing Home Residents Protest COVID Restrictions - Louder With Crowder ›
- NYC Bar Owner Works Around Cuomo's Tyrannical COVID Restrictions: I'm an Autonomous Zone - Louder With Crowder ›