Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
August 06, 2020
LA's Insane New COVID Regulation Targets Your Home. Could Your City Be Next?
Oh, Los Angeles. No wonder Joe Rogan hates you so much. The City of Angeles appears to have overtaken the City of DeBlasio in being the 'rona capital of the country. So of course, Mayor Eric Garcetti is going the tyranny route if you break his social distancing regulations. Not if you protest, of course (see LA TEACHERS UNION WILL ONLY REOPEN SCHOOLS IF WE ... ELIMINATE CHARTER SCHOOLS AND DEFUND THE POLICE and L.A. RIOTERS ATTACK CAR, SMASH WINDOWS. AND THERE'S A DOG IN THE BACKSEAT...). But if you have more than the allowed amount of people in your home, he will shut off your power and water.
Los Angeles to cut water and power to homes hosting large gatherings amid pandemicyoutu.be
"By turning off that power, shutting off that water we feel we can close these places down."
People's homes. "These places" are people's homes. What is going on in those homes is irrelevant. I don't care how much of a rager you are throwing. I don't care what the latest panic porn statistics are. No local government should have a say in what goes on in your home, short of it being a drug or prostitution den. No, a group of bros with a keg and loud music does not fall under that no matter what kind of pandemic is going on outside.
Because here's the thing. It's easy to dismiss these encroachments in personal freedom as "oh, it's just to deal with the pandemic." Once we let politicians take that power, what are the odds they ever let it go? Shutting off your water and power "just because it's a pandemic" easily becomes the government shutting it off simply because they feel you're using too much water and power in the first place. Or just because your mayor is a dick and knows he can get away wit it. After all, it's Los Angeles. What are you going to do, vote for a Republican?
Some people are certainly being jackwagons about the 'rona, ignoring social distancing and masks and all that. But it's hard to get that annoyed by them when the bigger and more dangerous jackwagons are our elected officials.
The Government is Scarier than COVID! | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- Couples Should Wear Masks During Sex to Prevent COVID-19 ... ›
- This Video Exposes THE TRUTH About Democrats and COVID-19 ... ›
- These Images Illustrate Andrew Cuomo COVID-19 Hypocrisy ... ›
- Media Says Calling COVID-19 "Wuhan" is Racist, So Here's a ... ›
- UK Modeling Experts Tested Neil Ferguson's COVID-19 Model ... ›
- James O'Keefe Visits COVID-19 Testing Center, Talks to People on ... ›
- New York Antibody Report Suggests Millions of People ALREADY ... ›
- CONNED? Doctor Suggests COVID-19 Could be LESS Deadly ... ›
- AOC: Inaction on Climate Change Overlaps with Inaction on COVID-19 ›
- Larry the Cable Guy Expressed His Pandemic Frustration - Louder With Crowder ›