Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
July 28, 2020
Nick Sandmann's Attorney Says This Tweet Might Get CNN's Brian Stelter Fired
Lin Wood, Nick Sandmann's attorney, is racking up wins against the media. Let's go back in time a bit (see NICHOLAS SANDMANN'S LAWYERS RELEASE POWERFUL VIDEO TARGETING MEDIA WHO TARGETED SANDMANN and NICK SANDMANN ISN'T DONE SUING THE PANTS OFF MEDIA. INTENDS TO SUE ABC, CBS, NYTIMES AND ROLLING STONE!). Nick is a kid who went on a school trip to Washington, D.C., and found himself in the middle of a protest. Someone caught video of Nick staring at a protester. Because Nick was wearing a MAGA hat, that person decided Nick was mocking and tormenting the protester, which of course of the major media outlets decided was the case too. The media later learned that isn't what happened, but not before their irresponsible reporting caused liberals to threaten the lives of Nick, his family, and his school.
So enter Sandmann's lawyer, who is suing everyone. So far both CNN and the Washington Post have settled out of court, both with confidentiality agreements. The question now is, did CNN's resident flesh-sack of potatoes Brian Stelter break that agreement with this retweet?
This retweet by @brianstelter may have cost him his job at @CNN. It is called breach of confidentiality agreement.… https://t.co/oOVrZlbL44— Lin Wood (@Lin Wood) 1595874209.0
Now, I'm not a lawyer, nor do I play one on the internet. But in my expert opinion, what I think is happening here is that the media is being embarrassed that Sandmann is doing so much winning. They need it to look like they aren't losing, so others on the left are coming out to make claims about what they *think* the settlement was. My feelings are based on two things. 1) If CNN and WaPo look like the good guys here, they wouldn't agree to a confidentiality agreement. 2) Really, for no other reason than f*** CNN and especially f*** that douchebag Stelter.
We'll see where this winds up. Hopefully, with more media outlets contributing to Sandmann's college fund and Stelter crying that he's been canceled.
COPS: Feminist Edition ep.04 Traffic Stop | Crowder Classics (2018)youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- Joe Biden Put on Blast by ...'To Catch a Predator's' Chris Hansen ... ›
- James O'Keefe Visits COVID-19 Testing Center, Talks to People on ... ›
- CNN Hasn't Covered Video of Muslim Children Advocating Violence ... ›
- WATCH: Roseanne Barr is Threatening to SUE the Mainstream Media ›
- Enter Sandmann's Lawyers: The Covington Family Makes a Huge ... ›
- Now Nick Sandmann is Suing the Crap out of CNN to the Tune of ... ›
- Nicholas Sandmann's Lawyers Release Powerful Video Targeting ... ›
- Lawyer for Nick Sandmann Considering a Lawsuit Against Bill Maher ›
- NICE! MAGA Teen Nick Sandmann is Suing Washington Post for ... ›
- Nick Sandmann Isn't Done Suing the Pants off Media. Intends to Sue ... ›
- Brian Stelter's Very Upset, Claps Back at Donald Trump Jr. Calling Him a 'Genderless Potato' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Brian Stelter Claps Back at Trump Jr. Calling Him a 'Potato' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Joe Biden put on blast by... 'To Catch a Predator's' Chris Hansen? - Louder With Crowder ›