Recent data tells a different story about COVID-19 infection and mortality rate
Time tells all. Time told us how easily Americans would forfeit their liberty for a false sense of security. Time is telling us the truth about the infection and mortality rate of COVID-19. And time will tell if our nation will bounce back from the economic and psychological devastation inflicted on the American people as a result of the many shelter-in-place orders across counties of these United States.
Steven Crowder and his crew discussed the numbers on Wednesday's show of "Good Morning Mug Club." Here's Crowder with the takeaways:
#11 Good Morning #MugClub youtu.be
Use promo code QUARANTINE to save $30 on one year of BlazeTV.
Want more from Steven Crowder?
To enjoy more of Steven's uncensored late-night comedy that's actually funny, subscribe to BlazeTV — the largest multi-platform network of voices who love America, defend the Constitution and live the American dream.
- This Chart Shows When the Second COVID Outbreak Started. - Louder With Crowder ›
- New Report Suggests COVID Cases were Overblown by 90 Percent - Louder With Crowder ›
- Report: Nashville Mayor's Office Hid Low COVID Count at Bars - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hateful Liberal Reactions to Trump’s COVID News - Louder With Crowder ›
- NBC News Reports Sweden Didn't Lockdown for COVID - Louder With Crowder ›
- Nursing Home Residents Protest COVID Restrictions - Louder With Crowder ›