Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
July 20, 2022
Popstar Butchers National Anthem at Home Run Derby: 'Top 5 Worst Renditions Ever'
One of my favorite parts of any sporting event is the singing of the national anthem. Say what you like, but I get especially warm and fuzzies every time someone rocks the anthem. It might be a veteran thing. Or just a patriot thing. But when someone truly ruins it, it should be at least a felony. In the case of alleged pop star Conan Gray, it might have been worth a life sentence.
Gray--who I've never heard of but has 21 million monthly listeners on Spotify and has put out two best-selling albums--sang the cringy rendition at the MLB's Home Run Derby, held at Dodger's stadium in Los Angeles. So, if it weren't terrible enough that people had to walk through a mix of used needles, human feces, and sleeping hobos to get to the stadium, their ears were then brutally assaulted by this nobody.
Because such a thing can only be truly appreciated by hearing it. Here's the video, courtesy of the Daily Mail.
Whoever thought that this whiny, nasally girly-boy was the right person to sing the anthem needs to be fired, immediately. The Star-Spangled Banner is literally a song about a fierce battle. It should never be sung by an effeminate goofball who is going to whine into a microphone for the entirety of the song.
I'm not the only one who has strong thoughts about this, either.
A Congressional Committee that looks into who chose the singer for the National Anthem at the Home Run Derby.
— Zachary Krueger (@ZK_FFB) July 19, 2022
Me after listening to Conan Gray’s rendition of the national anthem #HRDerby pic.twitter.com/WrPCxSEXVt
— Teran Johnson (@TeranJSports) July 19, 2022
i just wanna know who tf looked at conan gray and said “oh yeah he’s perfect to sing the national anthem” pic.twitter.com/bO0G81Ig3Y
— suri🏻 (@lyinsummerchild) July 19, 2022
Thank you to all the Conan Gray fans who brought to my attention that the “anthem isn’t his style” or that the “organist messed him up.” I wasn’t aware music was his blind spot when I tweeted this. https://t.co/Lp8eQHVJ50
— Patrick Sheldon (@P_Shels) July 19, 2022
Fans rushed to defend the kid, saying he could sing but the anthem wasn't his style and other such nonsense. But, in that case, the fact remains, he shouldn't have been singing the national anthem then!
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Commie Loser Mark Cuban Should Leave America | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
From Your Site Articles
- Dave Chappelle Gets Attacked While On Stage - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hey Lady Gaga, Women Commit Domestic Violence Too! More ... ›
- Why Extra-Large Popstar Lizzo is Being CANCELED by Disabled ... ›
- Madonna Drops New NFT, It's Desperate and Disgusting - Louder ... ›
- Watch: TikTok Is Designed to Reward Stupid People #TrashTikTok ›
- Madonna Flashes her 63-Year-Old Butt on the 'Tonight Show ... ›
- Madonna Can't Livestream, Community Guidelines Violations ... ›
- Tucker Carlson Compares Nancy Pelosi and Michael Jackson ... ›
- BUFFALO vs. WAUKESHA: Corporate Media's Agenda - Louder ... ›
- Lady Gaga claims Texas is going to 'turn blue' in November - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mark Cuban goes OFF on Elizabeth Warren - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: So, I guess Madonna announced that she's gay now - Louder With Crowder ›