Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
July 07, 2022
Black Conservative Congressional Candidate Mows Down the 'Democrat' KKK in New Campaign Ad
The left doesn't know how to meme, and Democratic politicians don't know how to cut epic campaign ads. Gavin Newsom broadcasted a pitiful, whiney commercial all but begging people to come back to his state. (He also later got wrecked for it.) But Jerone Davison of Arizona came out guns a-blazin'! Literally!
Davison once played running back for the Oakland Raiders, reports TMZ, but he's running for Congress in Arizona. The outlet describes the ad as "bizarre and disturbing," but I fail to see what's disturbing about ridding the world of KKK members... I guess I could understand from a Democrat perspective: They are KKK members... Or their friends are. And Davison says as much.
Make Rifles Great Again Jerone Davison for Congress Political Adwww.youtube.com
"Democrats like to say that no one needs an AR-15 for self-defense, that no one could possibly need all thirty rounds. But when this rifle is the only thing standing between your family and a dozen angry Democrats in Klan hoods, you just might need that semi-automatic and all thirty rounds."
I think we can all agree Klansmen are bad. They're criminals after all. Davison could have just as easily replaced the Klansmen with rioters, looters, or Antifa. I mean, it just so happens all those groups vote Democrat... His point would still have been made.
Now, we have to make a distinction right quick. Another ad from a Republican actually depicted him essentially hunting down politicians. That was bad. Davison's ad shows him defending his house from Klansmen. That's all good.
I don't live in Arizona, but I'd vote for this guy. Of course, I'd have to look into his other positions. A good campaign ad is enough to get me interested but only interested enough to do some research--and that should be how everyone does it.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Oreo's 'Coming Out' Commercial: What Is Even Happening Here? | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
From Your Site Articles
- AWKWARD: Even Jill Stein's Own Running Mate Denounces ... ›
- Pabst Blue Ribbon Apologizes for Raunchy Tweet - Louder With ... ›
- Corporate PR Giant: Don't Comment on Roe v Wade - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Doubles Down on Voting GOP - Louder With Crowder ›
- Gavin Newsom Runs Anti-Florida Ad IN Florida - Louder With Crowder ›
- Beto O'Rourke Interrupts Greg Abbott Press Conference - Louder ... ›
- Top Five Dumpster Fire Moments from Joe Biden's 2020 Campaign ... ›
- Elon Musk Goes All-In on Russiagate, Hillary Clinton - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Unintentionally Cuts GOP Campaign Ad - Louder With ... ›
- CBS Host: Russia Ran a Better 2016 Campaign Than Hillary Clinton ... ›