Get Based, Make Bank! Anti-Woke Comic Rakes in $1.7M in Pre-Orders
Upset about the woke tide sweeping over comic books, Eric July--described by the New York Post as a "writer, content creator and musician"--is releasing his very own book under his very own company Rippaverse. And you won't find any gender-queer bisexual Supermen in these comics.
July is "on a mission to spread liberty, speak out against nonsense and work towards a more free and prosperous society," taking on the woke messaging in the culture by providing comic book lovers like himself with an alternative, without the social justice propaganda that he says has been beating people down, ruining their ability to simply enjoy themselves for several years.
Leftist comic book "fans" on reddit are in full-blown meltdown mode over the success of the Rippaverse. These people reveal who they are by making every disingenuous excuse they can come up with, and they STILL won't stop us. #rippaverse#isom#WeWillWin#comicbookspic.twitter.com/urTfjS67I6
— Eric July (@EricDJuly) July 15, 2022
"I like seeing people be stoked. I like seeing people be happy and enthusiastic about something that is happening in entertainment. The last five, six years, it’s been rough for a lot of people [because] folks have just been holding their nose as they go through and consume whatever entertainment it is that they’re consuming."
And people are definitely stoked. His first comic book Isom #1 is set to ship out in August, and it's already raked in over $1.7M in pre-orders from 19,000 people. It would seem people would rather buy something they can enjoy as opposed to a communist Captain America.
I'm not a comic book guy. But I know some people who are, and I'm sure they'll be stoked to check out this new project, thousands of other comic book enthusiasts who don't like being lectured by leftist activists masquerading as artists and writers. If you're one of those enthusiasts, maybe think about picking up a copy. Support the culture you would rather see in the world. That's the only way we take it back from the radicals.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
You Can't Cancel SUPERMAN! Dean Cain Calls Out WOKE Comics! | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- Kyrsten Sinema Brags About Her Cleavage: Report - Louder With ... ›
- Professor Outlines the Left's Goal of 'Eliminating Childhood ... ›
- School Board Doesn't See the Irony in Silencing Parent - Louder ... ›
- Children's Book Uses 3 Little Pigs to Explain Gun Control - Louder ... ›
- School Librarian Defends Inappropriate Prostitution Book - Louder ... ›
- Parent Confronts School Board Over Summer Reading List - Louder ... ›
- Five Books to Arm Yourself Against the Left's Insanity - Louder With ... ›
- School Votes to Keep Sexually Graphic Book in Schools - Louder ... ›
- Amazon Employee Cries Over Selling Matt Walsh's Books - Louder ... ›
- School board clears room of minors before reading book - Louder With Crowder ›