Woke 'Christian' Professor Defends Segregation in the Name of Equity, Mocks 'White People’s Feelings'
The United States has been turned upside down with all the leftist ideas floating around. Speech is violence, but rioting and burning buildings are mostly peaceful. Racism is okay now so long as it’s against the correct race. And segregation in the name of equity and inclusion somehow makes sense.
How does it make sense? We have Elizabeth Ranfield of Anderson University to explain it to us. She (?) is an English professor at the allegedly Christian university—yet another reason for me to be ashamed of my discipline of study—and she says it’s important to segregate spaces to exclude white people because something-something the feelings of white people don’t mean sh*t.
When white people get upset about affinity groups existing.
“If people of color begin to organize and intentionally create spaces that are for them, white people—we get all, ‘Well, isn’t that segregation?’ ‘Aren’t you trying to divide us?’ ‘Why aren’t I allowed to go there?’ So, then you end up with these protests over segregation that are really just about white people’s feelings.”
Her examples of “white only” spaces are moronic. There’s a HUGE difference between a particular organization being white because it just happened that way—either because of the area or the interests of the group—and having rules in place to force the monochromatic makeup. Using policies and rules to force it to exclude a race of people is, in fact, racist segregation.
Sadly, I wouldn’t expect many professors to understand this. After years upon years of stewing in leftist idiocy, the brains of many professors have effectively rotted, leaving behind a slimy blob comprised of little more than leftist dogma.
Segregation to exclude whites is all the rage in the academy, too, so the pushback she’ll receive is negligible or nonexistent. The few people who speak up to point out the nature of the policies will be shouted down as bigots—I imagine this crazy-eyed troll will be at the front of that protest mob.
Not a completely unrelated side note: Why do all leftists have the exact same eyes? There is something weird about them. They’re creepy.
In light of this, though, Anderson University should rebrand itself as a secular school. You cannot be Christian and abide by the tenets of leftism. They are diametrically opposed to one another. I don’t think Jesus would approve of racism.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
TRUMP defends the border | Louder With Crowder www.youtube.com
- Exposing A Princeton Professor: Supports Infanticide, Beastiality ... ›
- Professor Talks Break From Orthodoxy With Jordan Peterson ... ›
- LEGAL UPDATE: 'Crowder Confronts Lying Professor'!! - Louder ... ›
- Professor: Adults Wanting to Have Sex With Kids Isn't Wrong ... ›
- Education Professor Indoctrinates Future Teachers Into CRT ... ›
- This Professor Wants to Fight Climate Change by Ending Humanity ... ›
- Professor Attempts to Normalize Pedophilia with Nicer Term ... ›
- Professor Savages Critical Race Theory Proponents on the Dr. Phil ... ›
- Professor Upset to Learn a Restaurant GM Earns More Than Him ... ›
- Professor Encourages Class to Yell 'F*ck You Fascists' - Louder With ... ›