Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 16, 2022
What Is Going On?! Teachers Arrested, Sentenced for ‘Inappropriate Relationships’ With Students
There’s no such thing as grooming in schools. Teachers aren’t interested in sexualizing your children. These two statements are what the left would rather you believe because the truth is the exact opposite—but then, the left hates nothing more than the truth.
Aside from the numerous teachers taking to TikTok to say how upset they are about not being able to confuse and sexualize kindergartners, teachers are making headlines across the country for “inappropriate relationships” with their students.
Craig Dean Godfrey, 38, of Carterville, Georgia, was sentenced to 25 years—the first 12 to be served without the possibility of parole—after pleading guilty to two counts of sexual assault and a count of aggravated child molestation. Apparently, this “inappropriate relationship” began in 2016 when the student was a sophomore. The school apparently became aware of the situation in 2021 and immediately contacted the authorities.
But as one teacher is tossed in a prison cell, there’s always waiting to be discovered. And this time it was Amanda Quinonez, 30, who was employed as a language arts teacher at Eleanor Roosevelt High School in California. She was arrested this week for “lewd acts” with a student.
She’s been released on a $50,000 bond.
There will be more. There are always more. As the Post Millennial points out, just last week, there were four teachers arrested for various crimes related to the sexual assault of minors. This is an epidemic, one only exacerbated by the fact that many schools are allowing teachers to teach extremely sexualized and confusing content to young children.
The answer is homeschooling. It’s the only way to be sure your children aren’t being targeted by the people schools have entrusted with their safety.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
THE MOST POWERFUL CONSERVATIVE ON YouTube | Louder with Crowderwww.youtube.com
From Your Site Articles
- Teacher Mocks Kids Confusing American Flag for 'Trump Flag ... ›
- Teacher Who Called for Unvaccinated To Be Shot Apologizes ... ›
- Teacher Carries Student Out of Classroom - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teacher Reads Dr. Seuss Parody About Hating Parents - Louder ... ›
- Teacher Assaulted By a Five-Year-Old - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Teacher Shops for 'Adult Toys' While Teaching - Louder With ... ›
- Teacher Goes on Vulgar Rant Against Kyle Rittenhouse - Louder ... ›
- Teacher Will Throw a Kid at You If You Oppose Mask Mandates ... ›
- Teacher Tells School Board Where to Stick Its Indoctrination ... ›
- Mother Goes OFF on CA School Board Over Antifa Teacher - Louder ... ›
- Police investigating video of boy beaten in school bathroom - Louder With Crowder ›