Teacher Who Called for the Unvaccinated To Be Shot Removed From NEA Website, Writes Groveling Apology
If you cannot remember only a couple of days ago, a teacher at General McLane High School in Edinboro, Pennsylvania, decided to get on her Facebook and say unvaccinated people should die from COVID or be shot—she assumes the unvaccinated are Republicans and wants GOP politicians to perform the deed.
Pennsylvania teacher writes on FB that people who have religious exemptions should die from the virus or be shotpic.twitter.com/vF28M2QcP4— Libs of Tik Tok (@Libs of Tik Tok) 1638821579
“I don’t know why the GOP doesn’t just take those guns they profess to love so much and just start shooting all of their constituents who think this way [don’t want to be vaccinated].”
She sounds like a delightful little psychopath, doesn’t she? Apparently, the comment was made in response to an article written by KDKA Erie News Now in which “an Allegheny County employee who stated he would rather lose his job than get vaccinated.”
I imagine she was well into her third bottle of Moscato, scrolling through her Facebook feed, when this article popped up. She must’ve thought, “I know exactly what to say! And everyone will agree with me because those anti-vax Republicans suck! Woooo! Moscato!!!”
Well, it didn’t sound amazing, and this moron should learn to lay off the sauce.
There was enough backlash—as there rightfully should have been—that this woman hasn’t returned to work since the post was made (although it has since been deleted), and the district is currently investigating the post.
In the meantime, she wrote a letter to the superintendent apologizing for her conduct.
"Please know that I am deeply sorry for the statement I recently made on social media. I take full responsibility for my post which did not express what I intended. I very much regret that. Please be assured that I will not make statements like this again. It is a privilege to teach in the General McLane School District, and I am mindful of the example teachers like me should set for our students. I will endeavor to set the best possible example and choose my words more carefully in the future."
I don’t believe a damn word she has written, but sadly, people like me aren’t superintendents. People like me don’t run the school boards, at least in most cases. If they did, this woman would’ve been fired immediately, forfeiting any benefits. She is a perfect example of the kind of people who should not be let anywhere near children.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Dave Landau Tells Rittenhouse How the Trial Changed His Mind | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- TikTok Teacher Calls Concerned Parents 'Terrorists' - Louder With ... ›
- Teacher Goes on Vulgar Rant Against Kyle Rittenhouse - Louder ... ›
- Christian Teacher Quits in Epic Fashion Over 'Politics' - Louder With ... ›
- Teacher Mocks Kids Confusing American Flag for 'Trump Flag ... ›
- Teacher Brags About Replacing American Flag with Pride Flag ... ›
- Teacher Tells School Board Where to Stick Its Indoctrination ... ›
- Teacher Has Meltdown Over Texas State Law - Louder With Crowder ›
- Antifa Teacher Caught on Video BRAGGING About Indoctrination ... ›
- Mother Goes OFF on CA School Board Over Antifa Teacher - Louder ... ›
- Teacher Caught Indoctrinating Kids on First Day of School - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Teacher Illegally Injects Teen Boy With COVID Vaccine - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teacher Puts Son in Trunk, Drives to COVID Testing Site - Louder With Crowder ›
- Judge Doesn't Charger Teacher Who Drove with Son in Trunk - Louder With Crowder ›
- Virginia Teachers Promise to Defy Governor’s Order, Exclude and Bully Maskless Students ›