Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 17, 2022
Judge Rules It's No Big Deal That a Teacher Drove With Her Son in Trunk of Her Car to Avoid Catching COVID
Earlier this month, we brought you the story of Sarah Beam. She is the woman who, when her son caught the 'rona, drove him to a testing site in the TRUNK OF HER CAR to avoid catching it herself. Sarah Beam is a nincompoop who shouldn't be around children. Side note, she's also a teacher. Since our original report, Beam was arrested and went before the judge. The judge ruled, "Meh, it's no big deal."
Beam was charged with endangering a child because, and I can't stress this enough, she endangered a child-- her child. Or "allegedly" endangered a child. Even though she was caught with her son in the trunk of her car and admitted why. Legally speaking, it's still "allegedly." Doesn't matter. Judge Chris Morton ruled on Thursday that there was no probable cause for the charge of endangering a child: The child that Sarah Beam put in the trunk of her car and drove around in.
The District Attorney's office says they'll keep reviewing the case, and may take it to a grand jury if they find a more appropriate charge. Beam's attorney disputes the facts of the case, and adds that even if the facts were true "the judge has acknowledged with his finding that my client did not place her child in imminent danger of bodily harm." Yes, the son that the volunteers at the testing center found in the trunk of her car. Allegedly.
At the very least, Beam is on administrative leave from teaching other children.
I'd be curious to know what Judge Chris Morton thinks IS endangering children. If it's not locking your kid in the trunk of your car because you are afraid of getting sick, then what? People are given harsher penalties for driving with a kid not wearing a seatbelt. This lunatic drove around with her son in her trunk because she watches too many Anthony Fauci briefings.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Crowder's Thoughts on New Year's Resolutions | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- TikTok Teacher Calls Concerned Parents 'Terrorists' - Louder With ... ›
- Teacher Mocks Kids Confusing American Flag for 'Trump Flag ... ›
- Teacher Brags About Replacing American Flag with Pride Flag ... ›
- Student Says Teacher Assigned Mandatory 'Equity' Survey - Louder ... ›
- Teacher Tells School Board Where to Stick Its Indoctrination ... ›
- Antifa Teacher Caught on Video BRAGGING About Indoctrination ... ›
- Teacher Who Called for Unvaccinated To Be Shot Apologizes ... ›
- Teacher Goes on Vulgar Rant Against Kyle Rittenhouse - Louder ... ›
- Teacher Caught Indoctrinating Kids on First Day of School - Louder ... ›
- Mother Goes OFF on CA School Board Over Antifa Teacher - Louder ... ›
- Virginia Teachers Promise to Defy Governor’s Order, Exclude and Bully Maskless Students ›
- Student Says Teacher Assigned Mandatory 'Equity' Survey - Louder With Crowder ›