'That's the goal': Public school teacher brags about confusing little kids about their gender
Last July, the teachers' union put a poll into the field hoping for data to say Americans (or those in battleground states) hated Ron DeSantis and all his education policies. You know, like how it's inappropriate to indoctrinate children under the age of ten on sex and gender. Not only did the teachers' union poll NOT turn out in opposition to DeSantis, but it showed "voters approve of DeSantis’ education policy positions and even some of his rhetoric."
I think of that when I see videos like this specimen. It's an alleged kindergarten teacher bragging about how she confuses your five-year-old. You see, there are people in America who hold the political belief you can choose whether you are a boy or a girl. This teacher not only believes it, but she (or maybe he) also pushes those political beliefs on your kids.
This teacher @VHelementary brags about her goal of confusing children. pic.twitter.com/xoidH13OQf
— 👁️ Inside The Classroom | Anti-Trans Cult (@EITC_Official) January 23, 2023
One of my coworkers told me that they were talking to some students in the hallway, and they asked if I'm a boy or a girl. The teacher was like, "does it matter? She's cool." And they were like, "no, I just can't figure it out. It's so hard, I can't figure it out!" That's the goal! That's the goal!
Videos like this take me back to High School. Picture it: 1992. Kris Kross ruled the airwaves. A young Roseanne Barr made us laugh. And a naive Brodigan innocently asked his US History teacher who she liked in the 1992 Democrat Primary. I still recall look of awkwardness on her face because it was inappropriate to discuss personal political views with students. Even when asked a simple question about current events.
1992 is a bygone era. As is 2021, where teachers at least had the sense not to advertise their indoctrination on social media. Now it's 2023 and teachers believe it's their right to exploit your five-year-old by pushing their political agenda on them instead of teaching things like sight words. The teachers and their allies act as if they're NOT the ones who are assholes in this situation. You're the asshole for thinking this is inappropriate for kindergarten students.
These same teachers, along with the union thugs who control them and the democrats those unions give millions of dollars to, then wonder why a diverse coalition of parents support leaders who are willing to stand up and fight back.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
HEATED: 2 College Students Debate Gender! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Watch: That trans shop teacher with enormous fake chesticles? Well, parents spoke to the school board... ›
- 'What the Hell Are Y'all Doing?' Black Mother Goes OFF on School Board Over Antifa Teacher ›
- Teacher Arrested for Sex With Teen and Sending Video to Another Teacher, But Wait Until You See His Tweets ›
- Rumor surfaces that the shop teacher with those enormous fake knockers might be an elaborate political stunt ›
- Parent Confronts School Board When 11-Year-Old Assigned Summer Reading Book That Includes Graphic Oral Sex ›
- Shop teacher Kayla Lemieux with those enormous fake knockers debuts their new poolside look ›
- Gay Florida resident speaks out against LGBTQ+ indoctrination in public schools ›
- Teacher blasted for her extremely tight outfits in her elementary classroom she brags about on instagram ›
- Teacher Organization Invites Gay Porn Star (Who Also Teaches Pre-K) to Speak, Disinvites After Getting Caught ›
- Teacher Sends Kindergarten Students Home With Homework to List Best Places in Their Houses to Masturbate ›