Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
December 08, 2020
Staten Island Activist UNLOADS on SNL's Pete Davidson Mocking Anti-Shutdown Protesters
When we last spoke about Mac's Public House in Staten Island, the owners had declared themselves an "autonomous zone." A snarky way to protest Andrew Cuomo's tyrannical shutdown orders. Since then, one of the co-owners has been arrested. The protests have grown. And the "King of Staten Island," Pete Davidson, appeared on SNL to mock the people protesting. Pete got a scathing response (which we have below), but first, Davidson:
Weekend Update: Pete Davidson on Staten Island COVID-19 Protests - SNLyoutu.be
Three guesses where he can shove the "Pete Davidson vibrator."
People on Staten Island are less than amused. Like John Tobacco, a community activist who knew Davidson's father.
"What they want to do is go on national TV and humiliate the little man when he is down. That's quite disgusting."
Community activists react after Staten Island native Pete Davidson called SI COVID restriction protesters "babies" on @nbcsnl. pic.twitter.com/3EagjH0MNH
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) December 7, 2020
The King of Staten Island's dad was a proud fireman and a great friend of mine, and I saw Staten Islanders heavily come out and support him, his mom, his family, and everyone else in a time of need after 9/11, when I cried for his father.
So, when I hear stuff like this, it hits me emotionally. ... If you came out of your perch in your affluent neighborhood and came down here and told the liberal left this is a good thing because it's about our freedom and liberty, we probably wouldn't be standing here today.
People in this country are struggling. If they speak out, they're blasted with mockery by people who aren't at risk of losing anything. Pete Davidson doesn't have to worry about providing for his family. Remember, our government considers his job "essential." It's one thing to disagree with the people protesting. It's another to insult and mock them on the national airwaves. That is "punching down" in the truest sense. Davidson didn't act like a good-natured comedian. He's a smug, leftist douche.
ENOUGH! California's Tyrannical COVID Restrictions | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- WATCH: Bill Burr, Jim Jeffries Excoriate SNL for Cancelling Shane ... ›
- WATCH: SNL Mocks the Left's Unhinged Hatred of Donald Trump ... ›
- Meh. SNL Totally Misses with KellyAnne Conway Skit - Louder With ... ›
- BREAKING: SNL Plagiarized Canadian Show's "Muhammad" Sketch! ›
- Dan Crenshaw Appears on SNL's 'Weekend Update' to Roast Pete ... ›
- SNL Lampoons All the Loser Democrats Ahead of New Hampshire ... ›
- SNL Hilariously Mocks Liberals Living in a Bubble - Louder With ... ›
- SNL Sketch Pushes "Gun Control." Fails Miserably... - Louder With ... ›
- Bill Burr Mocked Woke White Women During SNL Monologue ... ›
- SNL Performer Calls KY AG "Sellout Negro" During Performance ... ›