Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
Dan Crenshaw Appears on SNL's 'Weekend Update' to Roast Pete Davidson
You might recall last week when Pete Davidson took shots at ex-Navy SEAL Dan Crenshaw's looks on the "Weekend Update" Segment on Saturday Night Live. Well, Danny Boy showed up on the program this week and gave Davidson some grade-A payback.
Check it out:
Lieutenant Commander @DanCrenshawTX stopped by Weekend Update. #SNL https://t.co/pBFoSH7Yom— Saturday Night Live - SNL (@Saturday Night Live - SNL) 1541914544.0
Pete Davidson: Last week I made a joke about a picture of you and I feel like it would only be fair if you got me back and made fun of a picture of me.
Dan Crenshaw: I don't really need to do that.
Pete Davidson: Oh, come on. I deserve it.
Dan Crenshaw: Alright, I'll do it. This is Pete Davidson. He looks like if the meth from Breaking Bad was a person. He looks like a troll doll with a tapeworm. This is fun. He looks like Martin Short in The Santa Clause 3. By the way, one of these people was actually good on SNL.
That was glorious! I think it's safe to say Crenshaw got Davidson back. Ten times over. Most people would probably agree that emaciated turdblossom had more than earned himself a good roasting. Then again, "roasting" might be the wrong word. Crenshaw barbecued his ass.
I've gotta give props where they're due. Saturday Night Live and Pete Davidson did their part to make amends. Obviously, the whole thing was scripted. Which makes it all the more praiseworthy. The writers at SNL went out of their way to make sure Dan Crenshaw got some justice.
So far, this Crenshaw fella has been nothing but pure class. His response to the original act of elitist douchebaggery was absolute perfection, and his conduct since has been fantastic. I for one am glad he's going to be joining the House in January.
While we're on the subject of comedy:
- SNL Performer Calls KY AG "Sellout Negro" During Performance - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dan Crenshaw Criticizes Nancy Pelosi Over COVID Relief - Louder With Crowder ›
- SNL Mocks Horrible Celebrity Anti-Trump Montage Videos - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dan Crenshaw DIDN'T Make Fun of AOC's 'Working-Class Roots' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Staten Island Activist UNLOADS on SNL's Pete Davidson - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dan Crenshaw ANNIHILATES Nancy Pelosi for Four Minutes - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dan Crenshaw Explains It All: Blame Nancy Pelosi for Holding Relief Hostage - Louder With Crowder ›