No, Dan Crenshaw DIDN'T Make Fun of AOC's 'Working-Class Roots,' He Just Made Fun of AOC
There's a story making its way around the interwebs involving two favorites of ours, albeit for different reasons: Rep. Dan Crenshaw and Rep. AOC. Some claim the congressman mocked his colleague's "working-class roots" during a speech. Because that's the way a single activist framed his comments. Everyone claiming the same is retweeting her. Including Rep. AOC.
Here's a fan video of Crenshaw's comment. He isn't making fun of anyone's "working-class roots." He's only making fun of AOC being a silly, silly person. As well as some important comments about the Georgia runoff.
Dan Crenshaw mocks AOC in Georgia runoff remarks youtu.be
[AOC said] "You Republicans wouldn't understand what hard work is ... [when you get a customer's water wrong] and you're crying in the back." And I thought to myself, "I'm so glad I never had to deal with that in my former line of work." Those Afghan warlords, they get real upset if you get "distilled" or "sparkling" order wrong.
He's responding to this bit of brain candy.
Republicans like to make fun of the fact that I used to be a waitress, but we all know if they ever had to do a double they'd be the ones found crying in the walk-in fridge halfway through their first shift bc someone yelled at them for bringing seltzer when they wanted sparkling
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) December 4, 2020
She then went on to claim she's held "... a physically difficult working-class job without good healthcare most of my adult life." Unlike elected Republicans. FYI to AOC but, your boss is Nancy Pelosi. Mitch McConnell may not know what it's like to work a double shift at McDonald's, sure. But let's not act like most of AOC's colleagues have calloused hands from their years of manual labor.
The tweet itself is also absurd. It seems like the kind of statement one makes if one has never spoken with an actual Republican, instead gathering information from an Occupy Democrats meme. Many of us have worked entry-level jobs. I've worked in fast food and delis. I've worked in clothing stores. I've had years at 9-to-5 office jobs. Let me tell you, it's not all fun and games like The Office or Office Space make it out to be.
As to AOC's saying Republicans mock her for having been a bartender, I call foul. What Republican mocked her for that? Bartending is a normal profession. You provide people with the greatest gift of all: alcohol. In my opinion. We make fun of AOC because she's seems the kind of person who would meltdown because a customer raised their voice. Then she acts like it makes her sympathetic.
Leftists cry in the walk-in refrigerator when you're mean to them. Conservatives take it like adults. Then leave a little extra something in your water when we bring it back to you. Allegedly.
MEDIA Fact-Check: MSM Caught LYING About Georgia Elections! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Dan Crenshaw Disputes Medicare for All with Personal Story ... ›
- Washington Post Gets BTFO'd by Dan Crenshaw Over Coronavirus ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Appears on SNL's 'Weekend Update' to Roast Pete ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Teaches AOC a Lesson About the Electoral College ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Sheds Light on AOC's 'Immigrants Drink Toilet Water ... ›
- WATCH: Dan Crenshaw Explains Why #CancelStudentDebt is ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Released an Action Adventure-Themed Ad - Louder ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Criticizes Nancy Pelosi Over COVID Relief - Louder ... ›
- WATCH: Dan Crenshaw Explains His Red Flag Laws Stance One ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Educates Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on ... ›
- James O'Keefe Just Announced an Investigation to Expose AOC - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dan Crenshaw ANNIHILATES Nancy Pelosi for Four Minutes - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dan Crenshaw Drops Another Cinematic Action Adventure to Support the Georgia Runoffs - Louder With Crowder ›