SHOW NOTES: Kyle Rittenhouse Is WHY We Fight Like Hell
Kyle Rittenhouse has the God-given right to self-defense, and we're explaining the ins and outs of jury deliberation. If the decision comes while we are LIVE, we'll be ready and there to experience it WITH you. And as a special guest, we have New Jersey state Senator-elect Edward Durr!
LIVESTREAM: Rittenhouse VERDICT WATCH! | Guest: NJ State Sen. Edward Durr | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
- Watch: Senator-Elect Edward Durr Shares What He Told His Opponent, and It's Delightfully Savage
- Watch: Joy Reid Goes on Unhinged Rant About Kyle Rittenhouse, 'White Male Tears,' and Brett Kavanaugh
- Watch: Woke Professor Claims American Melting Pot is 'Problematic,' Wants America to Toss the Salad Instead
- Iranian women's soccer team are accused of playing a MAN as a goalkeeper
DEFENSE FILED A MOTION TO DISMISS
- On Monday, the defense formally filed a motion to dismiss with prejudice based on prosecutorial misconduct. SOURCES: Twitter, ChicagoTribune
- Violating rules of the Court
- Violating the defendant's 5th Amendment right
- Withholding HD drone footage until AFTER trial had concluded and evidence had closed
- The footage provided to the defense. SOURCE: Twitter
- Versus the HD version the prosecution withheld. SOURCE: Twitter
JOSEPH ROSENBAUM WAS A PEDOPHILE AND A SICKO, AND THAT MATTERS.
- Rosenbaum's offenses: SOURCE: WisconsinNow
- Count 1: Masturbating in front of a minor
- Count 2: Anally molesting a minor
- Count 3: Distributed pornography to a minor
- Count 4: Masturbating in front of (another) minor
- Count 5: Anally molesting (another) minor
- Count 6: Insertive fellatio with a minor
- Count 7: Receptive fellatio with a minor
- Count 8: Touching (another) minor's genitals
- Count 9: Forcing a minor to touch his genitals
- Count 10: Touching (another) minor's genitals
- Count 11: Exposing himself to a minor.
- Rosenbaum spent 15 years in an Arizona prison. During his prison stint, he incurred 40 disciplinary actions.
- Rosenbaum was and remained the night of his death, a deeply psychotic individual.
- Rosenbaum's derangement was on full display the night he was shot.
- We all remember him screaming the N-word.
- And according to Nathan Debruin, Rosenbaum said he wasn't afraid of going back to jail. Remember what Rosenbaum went to prison for in the first place.
- These actions clearly show that Rosenbaum wasn't thinking like a rational individual.
- Rosenbaum also directly threatened to kill Kyle who, don't forget, was a minor.
- The last words a SHIRTLESS Rosenbaum yelled at Kyle before reaching for his gun were: "F*CK YOU!" SOURCE: DailyCaller
- PROSECUTION HIGHLIGHTS:
- Before arguments started, the gun charge was dismissed because the prosecution admitted Kyle didn't break the law. SOURCE: YouTube
- Binger said you forfeit the right to self-defense when you bring a gun. SOURCE: Twitter
- Krause and Binger said Kyle should've had a fistfight instead. SOURCE: Twitter, YouTube
- Judge Schroeder chewed out Krause for lying during his rebuttal... twice. SOURCE: YouTube
- And Binger pointed the AR-15 at the jury. SOURCE: Twitchy
- DEFENSE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Attorney Richards eviscerated Binger's lies. SOURCE: CBS News
- Also said he was glad Kyle shot Rosenbaum. SOURCE: Twitter
- Said Kyle didn't deserve to be "molested" by Rosenbaum. SOURCE: YouTube
- Called out Binger for not calling the Ziminskis, who Binger claims Kyle threatened with his gun. SOURCE: YouTube
- Kyle Rittenhouse
- Gaige Grosskreutz
- Richie McGinnis
- Prosecutor Binger cross-examined Richie and tried to catch him in a lie over the term "falling" vs "lunging." SOURCE: Twitter
- McGinnis said Rosenbaum was trying to take Kyle's weapon. SOURCE: YouTube
- When asked about how he knew Rosenbaum was attacking Kyle, he said, "He said fuck you and tried to grab his gun." SOURCE: Twitter
- POLITIFACT FACT CHECK
- Politifact has come under fire for doubling down on the claim Kyle illegally carried his gun. SOURCE: Politifact
- Despite the charge being dismissed because his gun was LEGAL, Politifact still wrote:
- "Judge Bruce Schroeder recently dismissed a misdemeanor charge of possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18 against Kyle Rittenhouse."
- "Readers asked us if this made the fact-check below invalid. We don't think so. Here's why. "
- "In August 2020, we fact-checked a claim that it was "perfectly legal" for Rittenhouse to possess an AR-15 without parental supervision. Our reporting found that it was far from perfectly legal, and that it was, in fact, legally murky. That's why we rated the claim False."
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Wendy Rittenhouse: My Son Would've Been Murdered if Unarmed ... ›
- DA Knew Rittenhouse Trial was a Loser, Dumped it On Binger ... ›
- Rittenhouse Prosecution Destroys Media Narrative - Louder With ... ›
- Watch: Kyle Rittenhouse Breaks Down as He Begins to Testify ... ›
- Top 5 Moments in the Kyle Rittenhouse Trial for Wednesday ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Been Plagued by Media & State ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Judge's Phone Rings During Trial - Louder With ... ›
- Rittenhouse Trial Judge: Someone was Filming the Jurors - Louder ... ›