Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 13, 2022
Show Notes: China Lockdowns Turn Violent - Americans EVACUATED!!
China's lockdowns are turning violent, and it's time for Americans to start paying attention. Also, there was yet another violent crime in NYC. Cam Newton had interesting thoughts about "boss b*tches." And we say goodbye to a legend, Gilbert Gottfried.
LIVE: China Lockdowns Turn Violent - Americans EVACUATED!! | Louder with Crowderwww.youtube.com
NEW YORK STATE OF CRIME
- Yesterday, 10 Brooklyn subway commuters were shot by a deranged man dressed in a construction vest and gas mask. SOURCE: NBC
- The person of interest has been identified as 62-year-old Frank James. SOURCE: DailyMail
- James had apparently been on the FBI’s terror watchlist until 2019.
- The motive is still being reported as unknown. SOURCE: NBCNews
- Social media believed to be linked to James expresses a particular worldview. SOURCES: FB, FB, FB, FB. FB. FB
- And his last YouTube video, uploaded on April 11, 2022, makes his position explicit. SOURCE: YouTube
- As massive lockdowns continue, yesterday, the US Consulate in Shanghai ordered the departure of all non-emergency staff and family members. SOURCE: WSJ
- Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian said: China was “strongly dissatisfied and firmly opposed the U.S.’s politicization of the evacuation.”
- He also asked the US to stop attacking China’s COVID-prevention policies and using the virus as an excuse to smear the country.
- China’s largest city reported just over 23,000 cases on Tuesday.
- The footage out of China showing the mental and physical damage these lockdowns are causing is heartbreaking.
- Restrictions are now starting to crop up in other major Chinese cities including Beijing and Wuhan. In Guangzhou, all 18M citizens were mandatorily tested. SOURCE: CNN
- As much as news reports or social media can help, first-hand accounts really tell the story. The problem is the CCP does everything it can to limit the dissemination of information. SOURCE: Twitter
- “Do not post pandemic-related messages online.”
- “Do not enter or leave Beijing without permission.”
- “Spies are among us, leaks may happen in an instant.”
- “Watch your own mouth or face punishment.”
- Disney Heir Announces His Child Is Trans, Pledges $500,000 to LGBTQ+ Advocacy
- Dallas's public airport added this creepy security robot to keep watch over everyone
- Gilbert Gottfried Roasts Hugh Hefner
- CAM NEWTON: MILLION DOLLAZ WORTH OF GAME
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
From Your Site Articles
- Genocide Olympics! How Chinese Propaganda Runs the World ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Throws an Elbow at Trump's Lockdown Policies ... ›
- Gym Owner Sentenced Over Crime of Removing Doors so ... ›
- China Continues War Against Islamism. Bans Muslim Baby Names ... ›
- Comedian Wrecks John Cena Begging China for Forgiveness with ... ›
- John Cena Caves to China, Apologizes for Calling Taiwan a 'Country' ›
- The Anti-China Commercial NBC Refuses to Air During Olympics ... ›
- Man Has Emotional Breakdown Phone as China's Shanghai ... ›
- China's Institutes Draconian Lockdown Measures - Louder With ... ›
- Man Attacks Woman on Subway While Bystanders Do Nothing - Louder With Crowder ›
- WH refuses to denounce China threats to Nancy Pelosi's Plane - Louder With Crowder ›
- The Anti-China Commercial NBC Refuses to Air During Olympics - Louder With Crowder ›