Crowder Challenges Pro-Choice Liberal to Answer: 'Where Does Life Begin?"
Pro-life and pro-choice: these terms more than most are landmines in and of themselves. The left hears “pro-life” and immediately assumes the person being identified hates and wants to control women—they’re a misogynist and maybe even a racist. The “pro-choice” euphemism provides cover for ending a human life—it is essentially the position that one has a choice whether they kill someone else.
As the Supreme Court of the United States reviews Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization and sits in a position to overturn Roe v. Wade, the discussion surrounding this topic has become nearly impossible to discuss, what with feminists running around in p*ssy hats, beta males chanting alongside them, “My/Her body, my/her choice!”
(Except the lefties screaming this seem to only apply such logic to this situation, and it isn’t even true in this situation. They’re weird people.)
In this conversation from a previous “Change My Mind” segment, Steven sits down with a woman who, like many of those on the left, finds it difficult to draw the line where it is morally acceptable to kill a baby during pregnancy. With the chart in front of her, it’s far more difficult to determine when a child can be murdered.
The left speaks in euphemisms. It’s the only way they can cope.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- EXPOSED: Planned Parenthood '3% of Services are Abortion' a ... ›
- Blaze's Allie Beth Stuckey Testifies Before Congressional Hearing ... ›
- I'm Pro-Life (4th Edition) | Change My Mind - Louder With Crowder ›
- Liberal TikToker Says Quiet Part About Abortion Out Loud: - Louder ... ›
- OPINION: You Cannot be Pro-Science AND Pro-Abortion - Louder ... ›
- OPINION: Abortion isn't About Choice. It's About Selfishness ... ›
- I'm Pro-Life (3rd Edition) Part 1 | Change My Mind - Louder With ... ›
- If You're Pro-Choice, Spare Us Your Illegal Immigration Tears ... ›
- Young Pro-Life Man Gives Powerful Rebuttal to Abortion in Rhode ... ›
- OPINION: No, You Cannot be a "Pro-Choice" Christian - Louder With ... ›
- TikToker Stuffs Fish Into Ex-boyfriend’s Mailbox Every Day - Louder With Crowder ›