I'm Pro-Life (3rd Edition) Part 1 | Change My Mind
Steven Crowder of Louder with Crowder sits down with a woman who's had an abortion and continues trying to justify it with pro-choice arguments.
So here's the thing, all abortion arguments come down to selfishness. Women don't want the baby because they don't want the baby. For pick the reason. They're not willing to deal with the consequences for their actions (sex), nor are they willing to give that baby to someone else so they can be someone else's responsibility.
Also, just because you think a baby is a burden doesn't mean you should kill it.
For more on abortion:
- Pro-Abortion Leftist LOSES IT ON STEVEN CROWDER! | Change My Mind
- Sen. Tim Scott GOES OFF On His Pro-Abortion Democrat Colleagues [VIDEO]
- UNDERCOVER: Late-Term Abortion Clinics Exposed!
- NARAL Claims This Dog Supports Abortion and the Internet Has Thoughts - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sen. Tim Scott Hammers Democrat Hypocrisy Using 'Racist' Filibuster Against Him - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tim Scott Wrecks Joe Biden's Divisive Speech: Biden Wants to 'Tear Us Apart' with Radical Agenda - Louder With Crowder ›
- Blue Checkmark Deletes Racist Attack on Tim Scott, Then Similar Tweets Resurfaced - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mayonnaise-Looking Joy Behar Claims Tim Scott Doesn't Understand Racism - Louder With Crowder ›