Watch: Party girl prime minister of Finland likes to get down, accused of partying too hard and doing drugs
Look, I don't like politicians. I hate them on principle, choosing to tolerate some over others based on their policy positions. I think this is how every person should approach politicians because they are all terrible people. The fact that all politicians are soulless leeches sucking at the taxpayer tit notwithstanding, I'd totally party with Prime Minister Sanna Marin.
If you didn't notice, I'm talking about a foreign politician. We don't have a prime minister in America because we're not total chodes who could only go half-a**ed into democratic republicanism. Marin is the prime minister of Finland, and by the looks of the video floating around on social media, she knows how to party, and she looks good doing it.
Finnish PM Sanna Marin parties hard at private event in leaked social media videosyoutu.be
If you couldn't figure it out, Marin is that attractive little thing in the black tank top. She's got some moves, too. Add in the fact that she's only three years older than me, and if I wasn't already dating someone, I might try gettin' those digits. (Do people still call phone numbers digits?)
Aivan jo pelkästään julkisuudessa käytävän keskustelun takia olisi viisautta, mikäli pääministeri @MarinSanna kävisi omaehtoisesti huumeseulassa, jonka tulokset julkistettaisiin riippumattoman tahon toimesta.
Kansalla on myös lupa odottaa tällaista pääministeriltään. #jauhojengi
— Mikko Kärnä 🇫🇮🇺🇦 (@KarnaMikko) August 18, 2022
For those of you philistines who don't read Finnish, the tweet says:
"Just for the sake of the discussion in public, it would be wise if the Prime Minister @MarinSanna voluntarily went through a drug screening, the results of which would be made public by an independent body. The people are also allowed to expect this from their prime minister. #jauhojengi"
Marin responded, telling reporters, “I haven’t used any drugs, so it’s not a problem to take a drug test, but I also think it’s quite special that something like this is required." She also added that she has "nothing to conceal or hide.”
Hey, good for her.
On a side note, the Post says Marin was recently dubbed "the coolest prime minister in the world" by a German publication. I believe them.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Should Finland And Sweden Be Allowed To Join NATO? | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- Genocide Olympics! How Chinese Propaganda Runs the World ... ›
- Axe-Wielding Mob Engaged in Coordinated Attack on Pipeline ... ›
- Trudeau Tells Canadians They Have No Right to Use Guns for Self ... ›
- Elephant Tramples Woman, Then Shows Up at Her Funeral - Louder ... ›
- MP Is Silenced After Asking About WEF Infiltration - Louder With ... ›
- This Video Wants You To Help Find Justin Trudeau Some Testicles ... ›
- Nina Jankowicz Shares What She Considers Disinformation ... ›
- Report: Biden Rips 'Loud and Long' Fart in Front of Royals, Duchess ... ›
- Steven Crowder Responds to New Zealand Shooting, Shares ... ›
- Woman Trampled By Police Horses Speaks Out - Louder With ... ›
- Dating app survey says singles are looking for more - Louder With Crowder ›