The end of hookup culture? Dating app survey says singles are looking for more
So, finally, a little bit of good news we can attribute to younger people! It doesn't happen often, so let's all take a moment to give the nearest Gen Zer a pat on the head and a thumbs up.
According to a survey from the online dating app Hinge, dating preferences and behaviors, particularly those of Gen Zers, have changed, rejecting hookup culture and focusing on long-term romantic relationships with "someone with whom they share a deeper connection."
Some of the statistics, derived from a survey of Hinge app users, look rather promising:
- 45% of users have changed their dating habits
- 39% report being pickier about their partner
- 91% say they don't want to waste their time on the wrong person
And yes, it worked. She's great. And stay away from her, she's taken. Obviously.
Hey, far be it for me to tell people how to go about dating, but I hope that the data from the survey is evidence of a trend that will only continue. Nothing good has come out of the left's push for sexual liberation, and there's something to be said about pursuing only a healthy, fulfilling, and fruitful relationship with a person with whom one can actually see a future. That's a good thing. It's what everyone should be looking for.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Psych Major Thinks "The Masses" Should Regulate Speech... | Change My Mind Clipswww.youtube.com
- Steven Crowder: How Dr. Fauci's advice to mitigate the spread of ... ›
- Classic Joe Biden: Blasts Black Men for Not Wearing Condoms ... ›
- Mark got friend-zoned to death on a baseball jumbotron - Louder ... ›
- Finnish PM gets down at a party, accused of doing drugs - Louder ... ›
- Why NAC Is the COVID Drug the FDA Doesn't Want You To Know ... ›
- Teen Accepted to Stanford - STANFORD - for Writing ... ›
- Bill Burr Has a Hysterical Take on FATphobia and Dating Fat People ... ›
- Listen Up Feminists! Wendy Williams Slaps Entitled Women on ... ›
- Gen Z's new thing to be triggered over: the thumbs up emoji - Louder With Crowder ›