Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 18, 2022
Axe-Wielding Environmentalist Mob Blocks Roads, Engages in Coordinated Attack on Pipeline Site
On Thursday, shortly after midnight, a group of axe-wielding nuts attacked a Coastal GasLink site, attacking employees and security, damaging all manner of buildings and equipment, reports the Post Millennial.
A report from the Royal Canadian Mounted Police states that approximately 20 people used “downed trees, tar covered [sic] stumps, wire, boards with spikes, and fires” to block the road, preventing officers from responding to reports of the attack. Further down the road, a school bus was used to block their way once more.
As the officers slowly moved through the barricades, one office was struck as people threw “smoke bombs and fire lit sticks” at them.
They eventually made it past the obstructions and to the site, where employees had managed to escape the assault. Officers “found significant damage had been done to heavy machinery, fencing, and portable buildings.”
In a statement provided by the North District Commander of the RCMP Chief Superintendent Warren Brown, he said, “This is a very troubling escalation in violent criminal activity that could have resulted in serious injury or death. This was a calculated and organized violent attack that left its victims shaken and a multimillion dollar [sic] path of destruction. While we respect everyone’s right to peacefully protest in Canada, we cannot tolerate this type of extreme violence and intimidation.”
I find it interesting that any member of the Canadian government can say to “respect everyone’s right to peacefully protest in Canada” as their resident dictator Justin Castreau is actively engaged in quashing an extremely peaceful protest in Ottawa at this very moment. I wonder if this office would mind going to the Prime Minister and showing him what violence looks like, so Castreau can compare these axe-wielding terrorists to the truckers hugging it out with police officers.
BREAKING NEWS: Coastal GasLink protestors in BC sabotage public roads, attack responding RCMP, destroy private property and threaten workers with axes. Looking forward to comments from media, PM Trudeau, Liberal/NDP MPs on Emergencies Act thresholds. https://bc-cb.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/ViewPage.action?siteNodeId=2130&languageId=1&contentId=73532\u00a0\u2026— Mark Strahl, MP (@Mark Strahl, MP) 1645146860
Of course, I’m sure the hippy Justin Castreau would kneel down and sing Kumbaya with these people because they’re just fighting to be more green, and he likes that stuff.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
From Your Site Articles
- Group of Somali Youths Beat Two Women in Minneapolis - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz Drops Dems After Accused of 'Defending Nazis.' - Louder ... ›
- Australia's Gun Ban Results in More Guns Than Ever...New Findings ... ›
- MSNBC Employee Wants to Know About Chicago Gun Violence ... ›
- Common Sense Gun Control Is Nonsense: Change My Mind ›
- Rebuttal: Vox's 'Gun Control' Propaganda Video Debunked ... ›
- Hey Lady Gaga, Women Commit Domestic Violence Too! More ... ›
- Viral Video Shows Democrats Encouraging Riots and Violence ... ›
- Harvard Professor Calls for Violence Against Freedom Convoy ... ›
- FLASHBACK: Ronald Reagan Speaks on Putting Down Violent ... ›
- Police Try Gaining Access to Ottawa Cafe, Owners Pledge to Stay - Louder With Crowder ›
- Finnish PM gets down at a party, accused of doing drugs - Louder With Crowder ›