Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 13, 2023
Watch: Dude enjoying "The Office" in first class has NO IDEA he's sitting next to star Rainn Wilson
Some days, you watch Dwight Schrute. On other days, Dwight Schrute watches you. And occasionally, Dwight Schrute watches you while you are watching Dwight Schrute.
It happened on a flight to Somewhere USA. A dude was enjoying whatever the first-class meal was while watching "The Office." Little did he know until the video went viral that star Rainn Wilson was creepin' on him the entire time.
If it were me, I would be disappointed that Rainn didn't say hello to me. Then I'd be disappointed to find out the actor is STILL wearing a mask in 2023. Dwight Schrute would. Dwight came to work in a hazmat suit to avoid headlice. If "The Office" were on the air today, Dwight would be walking around like The Boy in the Bubble to make sure he didn't catch the schmaronavirus.
Though to be charitable to Wilson, wearing a mask in a public place prevents people from pestering him with questions about beet farming and what a terrible lay Angela was. The mask allows the actor to avoid that while still virtue signaling.
The Office is REVERED here at the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website. There are two groups of people in this world. Those who grasp the brilliance of The Office. And unfunny people with metal poles crammed up their rectums. If America would learn about racial understanding from Michael and Darryl, we'd all be in a better place.
It's also the new Blazing Saddles in that we are regularly told "you could never make The Office today." Of course, you COULD. It was the most popular streaming show during the pandemic. Americans love it.
The rub is permaoffended woke twats working in Hollywood, writing for digital tabloids in Park Slope, and who have recently been fired from Twitter don't. And they control what the rest of us are allowed to see. The belief is that comedies like The Office where we laughed at stereotypes and pop culture is how Donald Trump happened, so no one can laugh about anything ever.
Normal people, a vast majority of us, still think that brand of comedy is funny.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Breaking: Trump claims he'll be arrested next week, calls on supporters to protest ›
- "I don't know what goes into paying a porn star...": DeSantis breaks silence on rumored Trump indictment ›
- Dilbert pays tribute to Jordan Peterson being threatened by Ontario College and Peterson LOVES it ›
- Best Memes and Meltdowns (So Far) Over Elon Musk's Offer to Buy Twitter ›
- 'Kimmy Schmidt' Star Ellie Kemper Under Fire for Winning Beauty Pageant in 1999 Twitter Claims Is Racist ›
- Watch: Joe Biden's Latest Angry Rant Draws Comparisons to Classic Dwight Schrute Speech ›
- Start drinking early? Joe Biden goes to Ireland and forgets where his office is in America ›
- "The Office" actor blasts Hollywood's anti-Christian bias ... at least for now ›
- Watch: Stanley from 'The Office' goes off on epic anti-woke Christmas rant ›
- Woke health officials find a new way to ruin your life. It's that birthday cake in the office break room ›
- "The Office" Rainn Wilson agrees with Tucker Carlson video - Louder With Crowder ›
- Man burns apartment down blasting "We Didn't Start the Fire" - Louder With Crowder ›