Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
March 18, 2023
Breaking: Trump claims he'll be arrested next week, calls on supporters to protest
Ladies and gents, we may just see a perp walk of Donald Trump. For realz.
For some context: Trump is currently being investigated by the Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg for alleged hush money payments Trump made as a presidential candidate in 2016. AKA, porn star Stormy Daniels.
Trump posted the news of his apparently imminent arrest on Truth Social: "NOW ILLEGAL LEAKS FROM A CORRUPT & HIGHLY POLITICAL MANHATTAN DISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICE, WHICH HAS ALLOWED NEW RECORDS TO BE SET IN VIOLENT CRIME & WHOSE LEADER IS FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS, INDICATE THAT, WITH NO CRIME BEING ABLE TO BE PROVEN, & BASED ON AN OLD & FULLY DEBUNKED (BY NUMEROUS OTHER PROSECUTORS!) FAIRYTALE, THE FAR & AWAY LEADING REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE & FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WILL BE ARRESTED ON TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK. PROTEST, TAKE OUR NATION BACK!"
Trump also called for his supporters to protest to take our nation back!”
In a statement to Fox News Digital, Trump spokesperson Steven Cheung said: "President Donald J. Trump is completely innocent, he did nothing wrong, and even the biggest, most Radical Left Democrats are making that clear." The Manhattan District Attorney's office would neither "confirm or comment" to Fox on the impending indictment.
I would argue that Trump did do something wrong, at least morally, if he did in fact have an affair with Stormy Daniels. But I'm not sure what the charges would be in terms of state law. Apparently, Bragg is focusing on whether Trump committed a crime by disguising a $130,000 payment to Stormy Daniels as a legal expense rather than as an expenditure to boost his presidential campaign.
The sheer volume of investigations into Donald Trump - this one, the Georgia election, the Mar-a-Lago raid- do suggest this is a witch hunt. They're trying to get him on anything. And if they do, they'll just martyr him even further. Even Elon Musk thinks so:
So I guess we'll just wait and see what Tuesday will bring. Could be an, er, exciting week/month/year ahead.
It’s official. MugClub. Is. Back.
Everyone here at the team is thrilled to inform you that MugClub relaunches on March 20, 2023. It is bigger, it is better, it is more affordable, it will include MORE content than ever AND it’s powered by Rumble!
Did I mention that the annual price has been lowered from $99 to $89?
From Your Site Articles
- We're back! Wait, Trump is going to jail?! (Show Notes) - Louder With Crowder ›
- DeSantis breaks silence on rumored Trump indictment - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bill Maher warns his fellow Dems about indicting Trump - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bro rips beers pregaming the Trump Indictment - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch Today's Show - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dude enjoying "The Office" on airplane sits to Rainn Wilson - Louder With Crowder ›
- PROOF THE UNITED NATIONS IS PROMOTING PEDOPHILIA! - Louder With Crowder ›
- "The Office" Rainn Wilson agrees with Tucker Carlson video - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dismantling the legal case against Donald Trump \ - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk will pay for legal if you're fired over an X post - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis removes a Soros-backed state attorney from office after two police officers were shot: "Dereliction of duty" - Louder With Crowder ›