Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 18, 2020
New Jersey Gym Reopens in Violation of Executive Orders. Cops Reacted with True Patriotism!
The past few months have been enlightening, and not in all ways good. Plenty of power-hungry cops have emerged from their patrol cars to be complete and total dicks as they act on governments' orders. Never mind those orders are unconstitutional. But as it turns out, not all police officers are total wangs. Either taking a leaf from this Seattle cop's book, or being actual patriots through and through, these cops in New Jersey attended a gym reopening in violation of New Jersey's dumb executive orders, and gave the best statement I've heard so far:
Bellmawr FOR Everybody #SmallBusinessIsEssential https://t.co/PNoMAWgVdo— Atilis Gym Bellmawr (@Atilis Gym Bellmawr) 1589815421.0
"You're all in violation of the executive order. On that note, everyone have a great day."
That is exactly how cops should have behaved during The Time of Covid. If the orders are unconstitutional, and you feel you have to do something in order to fulfill them, do the bear minimum. Go to the place, tell the people at the place the order says they shouldn't be at the place, and be done.
Yeah, that's my opinion, but it's also true. If you're afraid of getting the Wuhan, don't go out and don't allow those who've gone out to come in. Seems pretty simple to me. What should not have happened were cops like the pair in Wisconsin, who got nasty with a mom who allowed her daughter to have a playdate. What shouldn't have happened are cops shutting down businesses or arresting business owners for trying to make a living. Like this poor tattoo artist in North Carolina.
Just because you're a man or woman in uniform doesn't mean you have to behave like the gestapo taking orders from henchmen sitting in state capitols. So cheers to the cops in New Jersey who didn't to the reich thing, they did the right thing.
Gov. Cuomo Did WHAT To Nursing Homes?! | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- Hilarious Parody Video Mocks Coronavirus Experts and Talking Points ›
- Tattoo Parlor Reopened his businesses in North Carolina and was ... ›
- New Jersey Gym Owner Faces Jail Time - Louder With Crowder ›
- NJ Gym Arrested for Reopening: "I'm Not Afraid of Tyrants" - Louder With Crowder ›
- New Jersey Gym Owner Has Business License Pulled - Louder With Crowder ›
- New Jersey Governor Confronted at a Restaurant - Louder With Crowder ›
- New Jersey Gym Owner Drops Poignant Message Where Gov. Murphy Can Stick His Lockdown - Louder With Crowder ›
- New Jersey Gym Owners Make It Official, Vow to Recall Gov. Murphy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jake Tapper Questions Legless Veteran Congressman's Patriotism; the Congressman Quickly Responds - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rancher Affected by Biden's EO: It's About Erasing Trump ... - Louder With Crowder ›