Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
July 28, 2020
NJ Gym Owner Gets Arrested for Reopening, Defiantly Says: "I'm Not Afraid of Tyrants"
The story of the Atilis Gym in Bellmawr, New Jersey, dates back to May. In 280 characters or less, the owners of the gym want their livelihoods back and NJ Gov. Phil Murphy is a tyrant (see NEW JERSEY GYM REOPENS IN VIOLATION OF EXECUTIVE ORDERS. COPS REACTED WITH TRUE PATRIOTISM! and NJ GOVERNOR STRAIGHT-UP ADMITS: 'I WASN'T THINKING OF THE BILL OF RIGHTS' [VIDEO]). Most recently the two owners were arrested and charged with contempt, obstruction, and something called "violation of a disaster control act." Just because since our government is making things up as they go along, why not just throw a bunch of words together and call it a misdemeanor. You might as well charge him with three counts of having a sweet-ass beard.
Basically, this is the governor of New Jersey dropping his pants and reaching for the nearest ruler. One of the owners, Ian Smith, is letting Murphy know that his is bigger.
Gym owner arrested for reopening tells Tucker he's 'not afraid of tyrants'youtu.be
Keep in mind, Gov. Murphy is the same guy who endorsed leftist super-spreading events while in the same sentence saying the concerns of people like Smith are invalid. If the owners of the Atilis Gym had political slogans Murphy agreed with or the right political opinion in the first place, they may have been allowed to be open. It's not even clear that Smith has much of a political opinion in the first place, besides this is America and he'd like to be able to provide for his family and provide for his community.
Hopefully Smith is getting some backup from other business owners if he isn't already. My boomer mom keeps asking me what would happen if all the businesses just simply told the government, "No." I tell her it's a moot point because it relies on everyone sticking together, and all it takes is one snitch-ass little bitch to rat the other business owners out. If the owners of Atilis Gym are successful, it helps ALL of the businesses in the area. I hope they all realize that.
CMM CLIPS: Covid Numbers VS Flu Season! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- Columnist Blames Physical Weakness on Trump. It's Accidentally ... ›
- A Restaurant is Using Bumper Tables for Social Distancing - Louder ... ›
- This California Gym Owner's has a Message for Gavin Newsom ... ›
- Gyms Are Banned in NY, but Not for the Gov's Sister-in-Law - Louder ... ›
- Man Tries Robbing MMA Gym with Gun. Immediately Regrets It ... ›
- Local Gym Owners Sue Andrew Cuomo Over His Shutdown Orders ... ›
- New Jersey Gym Owner Faces Jail Time - Louder With Crowder ›
- Are Gym Pods the Future of Going to the Gym? - Louder With Crowder ›
- FAIL: Antifa Open Up Wimpy 'Self Defense' Gym... - Louder With ... ›
- Cops Respond to New Jersey Gym Reopens and Cops are Great ... ›