New Jersey Gym Owner Has License Pulled, Demands Gov. Phil Murphy Answer One Important Question
The story of Atilis Gym in Bellmawr, New Jersey, has been one of tyranny in the time of the 'rona. Ian Smith closed his gym when every other business did, but opened it back up when other businesses started opening up. Something about needing to support his family and wanting to provide a valuable service to the community. Gov. Phil Murphy told him to eat sh!t (see NJ GYM OWNER GETS ARRESTED FOR REOPENING, DEFIANTLY SAYS: "I'M NOT AFRAID OF TYRANTS" and NJ GOVERNOR STRAIGHT-UP ADMITS: 'I WASN'T THINKING OF THE BILL OF RIGHTS'). It got to the point where Smith has now had his business license revoked.
He took to instagram to update supporters on his story. Watch this video. It goes into detail on just how tyrannical local government can be when you don't do what you're told. But Smith points out the one important thing that was missing.
Science and data say gyms can't open now. What science and data? Chris Cuomo's Idiot Brother in New York says the same thing. Cuomo also said science and data told him malls couldn't open. Then he realized the state needed the sales tax revenue, and suddenly the science and data changed. Really, gyms seem to be the only place this "science" and "data" say can't reopen. Yet neither tyrannical governor points to anything specific. Just a lot of shut up and do what you're told.
People open gyms because they are concerned about health. IF there are actual health reasons why gyms can't open, most gym owners are more than willing to work with you. At this point if they were told it's all about campaign donations, they'd probably just cut a check. But they aren't even being given suggestions as to what needs to be improved in order to "open safely." Just to listen to their betters in government and shut up about it.
There are any number of ways tyrannical elected officials have used the pandemic to get themselves off. It's been covered extensively on this site. But for gyms to not be open is beyond ridiculous. If you can safely protest in New Jersey, you can safely do squats and dead lifts.
Kids Can Spread The Virus, Shut Down Schools (and everything else) Forever! | Good Morning #MugClubyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
- NJ Governor Straight-Up Admits: 'I Wasn't Thinking of the Bill of ... ›
- New Jersey Teacher Hopes These Students Die of COVID-19 ... ›
- New Jersey Teacher's Union President Will "Bend the Truth," Cover ... ›
- New Jersey: Illegal Immigrant Sexually Assaults 6-Yr-Old Girl ... ›
- New Jersey Councilwoman Quits over 'Christmas'... Then Unquits ... ›
- VIDEO: Mystery Pooper at New Jersey High School Revealed ... ›
- New Jersey Governor Proposes Enormous Tax Increases on Guns ... ›
- New Jersey School Suspends Students for Visiting Gun Range with ... ›
- New Jersey Gym Owner Faces Jail Time - Louder With Crowder ›
- Cops Respond to New Jersey Gym Reopens and Cops are Great ... ›